Chapter 24 Lunch Break

I quickly walked towards my work, I work at this channel where they interview people and make videos. I'm small and help around with the guests, yes I get to meet many celebirties. but some times that doesn't work in my benefit. this one time I bumped into Zayn

Malik. I could die right on the spot, my boss embarrassed me so much.

I walked towards the break room but stopped when I heard my name fall in a conversation. "Charlie, yes I'm looking for her, brown hair, brown eyes, she's beautiful really." it was Zayn. I saw the door knob turn and luckily Zayn wasn't the smartest and tried to push when it was a pull door.

I jumped behind a plant which wasn't big enough for me, but I hoped Zayn wouldn't notice me. the door opened and I saw Zayn walk out closing the door behind him. "the break room." he whispered to himself.

he looked at my hiding spot and laughed. "Charlie?" he asked, and I jumped up not wanting to embarrass myself anymore. "Charlie!" he said happier.

"the only Charlie in this building, or Charlie Sheen has to be here." I joked and Zayn chuckled at my lame joke.

"Gosh never thought I would miss your bad jokes." I crossed my arms.

"hey, that's not nice, you better take it back because my jokes are awesome." I defended and Zayn laughed again.

"I'm so happy you give me another chance." I huffed.

"who told you I gave you a second chance." I crossed my arms and gave Zayn a serious look.

"well I just assumed as we had a great time." he shied away.

"I had a great time too, yet you laugh at me at that party, dump me to get raped and no I'm not happy about that."

"I'm not sure Zayn, I mean I don't go to parties often." I said looking at the house with booming music and teenagers all over the place.

"oh come on Charlie it'll be fun." he pulled my arm. "I'll stay with you the whole time, I promise." I nodded my head and we entered the house.

girls were wearing minimum clothing and boys flirted with them. They wore to much make-up and the boys made to much effort of their hair. I looked around.

"lets get a drink." Zayn pulled me with him.

"I'm not drinking Zayn." This made Zayn laugh loudly.

"of course not, I won't either, only the people who are older do that." he shrugged I nodded, my eyes a bit wide. I knew I shouldn't have come here.

D

"Zayn, I don't feel comfortable, can't we leave?' I pleaded. Zayn's eyes filled with sorry and pity. he shook his head and pulled me to the dance floor for tonight. we started dancing together.

into our third song someone made me trip and I felt hot liquid splash over me. I was shocked. Everybody was laughing and the music stopped. Even Zayn laughed. I stood up and slapped him straight across the face.

I walked out of the house to a near by alleyway. and sat down crying. "Charlie?" I heard Zayn. he saw me sitting and sat down next ot me and hugged me. I pushed him away from me.

"can't you see, she doesn't want you near her pretty boy?" a voice from into the alleyway said.

"leave her alone?"' Zayn asked, the owner of the voice came into view. and I couldn't help but shiver at his appearance.

"yes now shoo, before I beat the hell out of ya, before I rape her." I looked shocked at him, quickly scrambling up. he grabbed Zayn's arm and I made a dash for it.