chapter 10 the loser

2005

Niall's pov

I walked into my homeroom, and girls looked at me. twirling strands or their hair, winking, giggling and other girly sounds. to be honest, it was annoying, usually I wouldn't mind. but now after she left, it wasn't right.

I gave them a weak smile and they started fangirling or what ever. I sat in my seat, and next my seat she would usually always sit. I sighed.

"need company?" I heard mandy's voice ring in my ears. I looked up to meet her eyes, and just nodded bluntly. she smiled, a bit to wide, and sat down in HER seat.

the bell luckily rang, I quickly got up and made my way to my first class. I walked to my locker, I saw a girl running towards hers. she quickly pulled it open and got her books out. I watched her carefully, she looked afraid of something, yet she didn't.

"hey slut." I recognized one of mandy's friends. the girl looked up, she looked straight in the other girls eyes, her fear disapearing. I quickly pulled my locker open and eavesdropped.

"you better stay away from him bitch." another one said, and they all cracked up.

"we saw you talking to him yesterday, stay aways slut." they didn't forget to make her more miserable.

"Niall is mine, so stay away, otherwise life will be another hell." that was mandy's voice, "bitch."

"if you would prefer that." the girl I recognized from yesterday. she was a bitch indeed, she was selfish. they better make her miserable.

"slut." I could hear them walk away, I got my books out, and quickly shut it. I saw the girls and she didn't look a tiny bit sad, sadly. she looked up from het schedule, she saw me and her eyes got big and she made her way out of the place she was in as quickly as she could. strange.

It was lunch, so I sat, as you would call it, the popular table. they chatted, and I was just eating my food quietly.

"so have you seen that new kid, yeah she is a total loser." mandy placed herself beside me, she sat next to me, but to close. I needed personal space.

"Niall." She wined, I gave her a smile, and she smiled devilish. "I dare you to sit with her, and break her after you become friends." she dared me and pointed to the girl who broke me yesterday.

"Niall don't be a pussy." the boys around us started laughing. I rolled my eyes.

"It will be my pleasure." I stood up and walked to her table. I slammed my trace down, and she looked up.

"hey." I smiled faintly. she wanted to hit on me yesterday so this should be easy. she looked behind me, and nodded.

"just say something to me, I'll smile, then I do if I'm broken, alright?" she asked, a smile plastered on her face. I gave her a confused.

"ow come on, I'm not stupid. one of your friends dared you to break me or anything, I'll play along." I was shocked as she know.

"why would you do it though?" I asked as I sat down.

"well, I'm not getting any better by it, you do so why not. beside I said I would stay away from you." she smiled, and the smile was genuine. I frowned.

"I don't get it."

"well, I'm the loser now." I nodded as everyone already called her that. she didn't even look offend when I agreed with her. "well why don't I let people use me, I wont have friends here any way, can at least try to make someone not to feel like me, gain popularity, or just for them to get friends. I don't have them so I know how it feels." I looked at her shocked.