I'm Not

"We have to get ready for school anyways." She said "Well, I do." She finished. "I'll meet you in my car." Teresa smiled and went upstairs to get changed. 

About 30 minutes later she came back downstairs.

"I'll call you when I get home." She told her mom. Her mom hugged her tightly and kissed her cheek. "I'll be home early. I promise." Teresa nodded and walked out the door. 

Thomas was siting in his Jeep. She walked up to it and jumped in. "Ready?" He asked. "Ready as I'll ever be." She sighed. He pulled out the drive way. "How did you know where I live?" She asked him. He turned towards her, "I know people." She nodded. "That's not creepy at all." He gave her a confusing look. "What is?" She looked straight thru his eyes, "One, you know people who know where I live. Two, you won't stop staring at me." He chuckled and looked at the road. "Sometimes people can't help not looking at a beautiful person." It made Teresa blush. "That's so cheesy Tom." He winked at her, "Get used to it."

He pulled up at school. He quickly got out the car and ran to her side. Before he could open her door she opened it herself. "You don't need to be like that. I can handle myself." He chucked and put his hands up. "Sorry. I didn't know you were so independent." Teresa chuckled and began to walk into the school with Thomas following closing close behind her.

When they walked in, Thomas's friends came up to him. 

"Great the friend stealer is here." Blake said sarcastically. Teresa rolled her eyes. She walked forward and went to her locker Thomas stayed behind. 

"So you guys slept together." Newt said wiggling his eyebrows. Minho laughed, "newt did you know that Thomas was jealous when you were talking to her yesterday!" Newt chuckled. "Wow Thomas I never knew you weren't a virgin." Andrew says sarcastically in a female voice. "Oh TOM I love you." Jake said in a female voice as well. Thomas chuckled. "Very funny.." They all laughed. "Seriously we didn't sleep together I just picked her up. So calm your shit." They rolled their eyes.

Teresa was putting her code in and got her math books. Sonya walked up to her. "Hey!" She said happily. Teresa turned and put a soft smile on her face. "Hello Son." Sonya knew Teresa wasn't ok. She put her hand on her cheek. "You ok?" Teresa shook her head, "my dad came to my house. He wouldn't let me out. He hurt me and this morning Tom saved me." Sonya smiled. "I'm so so-"

"Daddy problems?" Gally asked Teresa. "Not you again." He smiled, "Surprise!" He said wiggling his hands. "What do you want?" Teresa asked. "I wanted to apologize about yesterday." Teresa nodded, "your forgiven. Nobody's happy on the first day of school." She smiled at him and he smiled back. "Thanks for understanding." Teresa nodded. Sonya, Teresa and Gally laughed. "I'll see you in class." "Bye." Teresa waved him off.

"Brenda said she's going to the football ga-" Blake cut of Jorge. "Thomas. Gally. Teresa." Thomas turned and saw Gally talking to Teresa. "I should go." Thomas said and walked towards them. They were smiling and laughing. Gally left. "Hey." He said softly rubbing his neck. "Hi Tom." Teresa said happily. "Hi." Sonya said. "Everything ok?" Thomas asked worried. "Uh yea. Gally and I are now actually friends I guess." Teresa said smiling. "He's funny." Sonya added. Thomas nodded.

RINGGGG 

1st period started.

Teresa walked into Mrs. Schlossers room. She wasn't there yet. Her and Sonya sat together. "This is my friend Harriet." Sonya said. Teresa gave her her hand. "Teresa." "Hi Teresa nice to meet you." Harriet jumped. "Now that we a friends, tell me your crushes." Teresa laughed, "crushes?" Sonya laughed as well, "that's a childish way. More like who do you wanna fuck?" Teresa couldn't stop laughing. "Minho." Harriet said. Teresa stopped laughing. "Really?" Theresa and Sonya said in sync. Harriet nodded. "I like newt." Sonya answered. "Tom." Teresa said looking at him. He looked at her and smiled.

"Rachel sent me the funniest picture of this cat I-" "Tom." He heard Teresa's voice. He drifted his eyes away from Aris to her. She was looking at him. He smiled and she smiled back. Mrs. Schlosser walked in. "I'm sure you guys are used to the second day presentations. This will be just a free period. Have fun."

"Want to play truth or dare?" Harriet asked. "Sure" they both said. "Ok Teresa you first. Truth or dare." Teresa smiled. "Dare." Sonya laughed. "Ok we dare you to pull your shirt down a lot so we can see your cleavage and go to Thomas lean on the desk so he could see it too. Then ask him a question. Any question." Teresa pulled her shirt down and winked at them. She walked towards Thomas.

Thomas smiled when she came to him. She leaned on the desk and he couldn't help but stare. He eventually looked up and she smiled. "Since Americans throw rice at weddings, do Asians throw hamburgers?" She asked. And with that, she walked away and winked at him. 

"Holy hot cleavage." Andrew said. Thomas looked at him, "Why were you looking?" "You were looking too. She doesn't belong to anyone. It's ok..." Thomas looked away from him and to Teresa. She was smiling with Harriet and Sonya.

"Truth or dare?" Teresa asked Harriet. "Dare!" Sonya chuckled. "We dare you to go to Minho sit on his lap and kiss him on the lips." Harriet laughed and nodded. She went to Minho and sat on his lap.

"Uh h-hi Harriet." Minho said. she kissed him on the lips. She got up and left him dumbfounded. "Today is our lucky day." Minho told Thomas smirking. 

Harriet came back laughing. "Truth or dare Sonya?" "Dare!" Sonya said immediately. "We dare you to ask newt out." Sonyas jaw dropped. "Uh... Ok I'll try." She walked over to newt. He smiled.

"Listen.. N-Newt will uh... You go out with me?"

HOPE YOU ENJOYED!!!!!!! I LOVE YALL SO FREAKING MUCH! PLEASE VOTE IF YOU ENJOYED!!!!💜💜💜💜