Chapter 3

Chapter 3

The Ride

The limousine ride to the venue was very bumpy. The windows were down so you could hear the ribbons attached the bumper flapping in the wind. Castle grasped my hand. I looked over to him and asked him,"On a scale of 1-10, how beautiful do I look right now?" He looked surprised. As if he didn't think any woman in the world was self-conscious on their wedding day.

"You broke the scales." He said with a smirk. A smile broke out on my face.

He stroked a piece of hair, from my face, behind my ear. He leaned in for a kiss, which I accepted. We sat there, kissing. It felt like we were the only two people in the world. No one could break us apart. The limo stopped and the window separating the driver and the passengers rolled down.

"Oh! Oh sorry to ruin your moment..." The driver apologized.

"It's alright," Castle replied embarrassed , "I guess we're at the venue?"

"Oh, yes, sir, we are." He stepped out and came around to the back to open the door. We slipped out and thanked the driver. Castle trotted up the pathway to the building.

"Come on Beckett!" He shouted. He seemed jittery.

"Ok,ok. I'm coming. I'm in heels ya know. It's kinda hard to run in them!" I replied.

He stopped so I could I catch up.

I took his hand in mine and walked up the path together. When we came up to the door, I breathed out heavily and clutched my stomach.

"What's wrong?" He asked as he wrinkled his forehead.

"Nothing. Just nervous." I said. He still looked worried. But, it wasn't because I was only nervous... I was pregnant.