Chapter 1

--Nicole's POV--

I woke up at 4 in the morning to the sound of my big sister Itza and her boyfriend banging each other. She must have done something wrong the night before because she only has sex with him if she did something wrong. I went to the fridge to get some orange juice, there was none. -_- So I walked back to my room and before I close the door I see Chresanto looking fine sleeping in his room. (Chresanto, Itza, and I got a apartment together about 5 months ago.) I opened his door and jumped on his bed, he woke up and looked at me all sexy like. I love when he does that. 

"Hello", he said sleepily.

"Itza and Junior woke me up again, I swear I hate having a room by those two" I hit him on his bare chest playfully, "Maybe we can be making those noises instead of them."

"Yeah, maybe" he said pulling me closer. I knew we weren't going to do anything so I got up and walked away. 

"I'm going back to sleep" I said then closed his door. When I got to my room I didnt hear any sexual sounds and I was really glad becuase I had to go to work in the next couple of hours. (BTW I work for  McDonalds.)

                                                               --End of Nicole's POV--

                                                                    --Chersanto POV--

I hear Nicole getting ready to leave for work, so I got up as quick as I could to get ready to drive her to work (her car's in the shop). I put on some basketball shorts and a plain tee. I went to go brush my teeth, while I was putting toothpaste on my toothbrush I heard Itza come into my room and close the door. 

"Hey sexy!", she said coming closer to me, we have been hooking up for the last month and we decided to keep it on lthe low. Since she does go out with my best friend and I her sister likes me. 

"Hey! Cant talk right now I gotta go drop off Nicole." She smiled and came closer now we were face to face.

"I told Junior to take her to work since we was keeping her up all night.", she kissed my neck. I hate when she does that because I really do like Nicole, but damn Itza was soo fine.

"Stop Itza! I want to take her to work today, I think I need to tell her that I have feelings for her.", she looked at me then smiled. She always did that when I talked about how much I like Nicole, she really wants us to be together.

"Okay! But you know that if yall get together we wont be able to.. you know..."

"Yeah and I was going to tell you, Itza I really don't want to do this anymore, you know Junior is my best friend." Before we could talk more about it Nicole knocked on the door and said she was ready to go. I put on my slip ons and walked out.

Nicole was soo fine in her uniform, well she' s fine in whatever she's in

                                                                        --End of Chresanto's POV--