Chapter 10

--Nicole's POV--

 I pulled up to my apartments, and saw Alayna there. O gosh, Itza must have already beat her ass. I sat in the car for a while, if you don't already know me and my sister don't back down from any figt. I got out the car and she headed my way.

"Why the hell did tell Itza, you are the messiest bitch I know." I know she aint talkin about anybody being messy, she was the messiest, sluttest bitch there is.

"Well if you never did it with Junior, this wouldn't be happening. So please leave me alone, I don't feel like driving you to the hospital today."

She ended up walking back to her car. She always walks away from a fight. I walked up the stairs. Chresanto wasn't there, I guess he went to practice with Jacob. (They are in a band together) I went to the fridge to get some juice, there was A note on the fridge:

Hey Nicki,

I'm at practice with Jacob. Be back around 5.

I never been to any of his practices. I decided to drop by and suprise him.

~20 minutes later~

I pulled up to the studio where Chres and Jacob was practicing. I saw Chres talking to some girl, I couldn't see her face though. She moved to hug Chres and I saw who it was.

It was Alayna. I didn't think much of it. Until I saw him bend down and kiss her for like 5 minutes straight, tongue and all. I wanted to go beat their asses but I decided to just go home.

When i got home, Chresanto's car was already there. I decided to ride around the block so he wont see me cry. I drove to William's house (mainly to see Pedro though). I saw Pedro washing his brothers car. I walked out the car and just stood there, he saw my face and he dropped the sponge and came to see what was wrong with me, I never had that happen to me before a guy just drops what he's doing to attend my needs.

"What's wrong with you Nicole?" 

 "I just saw Chresanto and Alayna kissing. I went by the studio today to surprise him, because I usally never have time to see him practice. I walked in and saw him talking to Alayna, then they started making out for like 5 minutes"

I WILL CONTINUE THIS CHAPTER LATER