Chapter 8

--Itzayana's POV--

So I gave in and dicided to move in with Junior, which is 30  minutes away from my old apartment. I know that Nicole is probably upsat about the move, because I didn't tell her anything. She is my best friend and I know that she is probably worried about me too. I sent her a text to go meet up at ehr favorite resturant, Los Cucos. When I got inside, Nicole was already sititing at a table.

"Hey Nicole." I said nervously.

"What the hell is wrong with you. You just move out the apartment and don't even tell me, you're letting Junior control you now. I can't belive you did that to me. You selfish bitch."

I felt really bad for what I did to my sister, plus now she has to pay more since there is not 3 people paying the rent anymore. I just wanted to be with Junior, or was it that Junior basically forced me to move in with him. I really can't decided which one.

"I'm sorry, I just couldn't be in the same house with Chresanto anymore. Junior was gonna break up with me if I did stay."

"So you actually just abandoned me for some bitch you probably wont even stay with. I don't understand why he is soooo mad at you for cheating when he had sex with Alayna, and he still lives in her apartment complex.

                                                     --End of Itzayana's POV--

                                                             --Nicole's POV--

Why the hell did I just say that. Even though that was like in the begining of their relationshp, I still shouldn't have said that. I just wanted her to know that he is taking control over her. I hae myself right now.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to say that Itza." She looked pissed da hell off. I knew that she wasn't listening to me anymore, she was thinking of ways to kill his ass. She wasn't going to though, like i said Junior has full control over Itza.

"So how long ago was this?" 

"About like 2 months ago."

"Who else knows?"

"Just William and me."

She got up and walked out the resturant. Now I know this bitch didn't just leave me to pay the bill. UGH, she always does that. I paid and walked outside, she was in her car. She wasn't crying though, she was just starring. I would hate to be Junior right now, because he was bout to get his ass WHOPPED!

                                                                     --End of Nicoles's POV--