Chapter 4

-- Cont. of Nicole's POV--

I walked back to McDonalds with William and guess who we saw in the parking lot. I knew what to do just keep walking. William walked away to talk to her. "I'll see you in there." He said walking towards her car. Before I could anwser back, Alayna yelled from inside her car "Don't talk to that bitch." She always tryna say stuff when she is behind protection, because I swear if she was where I can get her she knows I will beat her down. 

"Get out the car and I'll show you a bitch at her works." She turned her attention back to William. I went back to work before I got arrested for straggling a monkey.

                                                                     --End of Nicole's POV-- 

                                                                         --Alayna's POV--

William walks up to my car with the face he always makes when I talk to Nicole like that. 

"Why did you have to say that? She didn't do anything to you and please stop trying to tell me what to do." I don't think I tell him what to do but, sometimes I have to put him in check. William is a really nice guy and all and he never did anything to hurt me, but Nicole needs to stay in her lane. 

"Sorry, it's just when I see you with her my nerves go up." 

"That doesn't mean you have to say anything to her, she didn't even say anything to me." I know that I'm a pain in the ass whenever it comes to me being a girlfriend, but he always says he loves how protective I am of him. I guess that's a good sign.

                                                                --End of Alayna's POV--

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I know this chapter kinnda sucked but I didn't know what to write about. I promise the next chapter will be better.

Love,

Me