Chapter 6

--Nicole's POV--

Chresanto wanted to talk to me about something while I was on break. It didn't seem like it was a good thing though, he almost sounded scared on the phone when we talked. He has been spending the night at his friend's houses for about a week now, and when ever I ask Itza if she knew whats been going on she just got all defensive. Also Itza said she was thinking of moving out and we just got our apartment together. WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON??

I arrive at the apartment (William offered to drive me home and pick me up in an hourand saw Chresanto's car where he usally parks his car. I walked up the stairs and saw him sitting drinking beer. He  usally doesn't drink so that was really scary. The last time I saw him with beer it got really bad. He even got arrested, this is the part where Pedro comes in. I'll tell you about that later though. 

"Hey what's wrong Chres, you usally don't drink." 

"Nicole I got your sister pregnant and her and Junior are getting their own place to stay away from me. I told Itza to tell you with me, but she didn't want to see me anymore. I just dont understand, how can I be so dumb to fuck her, she was practically engaged to my best friend and I don't even like her. I like you..."

His voice trailed off. I dont think he meant to say that last part out loud. I kinnda already knew about them fucking, like I go to sleep in the same house as them and umm Itza not the quietest person to bang. He looked at me for a while, I looked back at him. I can already tell what was gonna happen next, I've seen it in soo many different movies. He was going to kiss me to make me forget about the past and start fresh. But what about Itza not wanting to see him. I was going to have to choose bewteen the love of my life that got my sister pregnant or my backstabbing big sister. UGH!

                                                                       --End of Nicole's POV--

                                                                         --Chresanto's POV--

I leaned in to kiss Nicole, she looked in my eyes. She was suprisingly okay with the whole situation from what I see. When my lips touched hers, she pulled back.

"Chres, I don't know if this is the right thing to do. Plus I would have to choose between you and Itza and you know I hate choosing anything period. Give me some time to think about.. you know everything."

I totally understood that, plus we didn't really have time to do it, because about 5 minutes later William pulled up. He had someone in the passenger seat.

It was Pedro, William's brother. UGH! I hate the bitch with a passion. I know I haven't been really talking about Pedro much yet, but I guess right now is the right time. About a year ago, me and Pedro was in our own little clique, we would go to the club, pick up some easy chicks, and do what we do best. one time we were wasted drunk and it kinnda got out of hands, we started arguing about how I would always get the chicks faster than he does (we was drunk and acting stupid, so the fight was kinnda dumb when I think about it) Anyways he was talking about how he should get more chicks, because he was the alpha of our group or something like that, then I said that I banged his sister. He got heated, but it wasn't even true I just wanted to make him mad. He pulled out a gun and aimed right at my chest. I have been shot before iin the leg at a distance, but never this close so I started to run and he followed me. After that he pulled the trigger, but since he was drunk it didn't come towards me. He shot himself in the arm and then told the police that it was me. They said that the gun was never found to show finger prints, so I had to go to jail for about 3 months until my trail officially started. I was found innocent so that was good, but still the thought of him blaming me for him almost killing me and himself was soo stupid to me.

Nicole saw the anger in my eyes, she was about to start laughing.

"What are you laughing at?"

"I've never seen you so scared. Its just so funny how yo facial experssions changed and shit."

I wasn't scared, well...

She got in the car and William waved at me, I waved back. Then Pedro waved at me, I flicked him off. 'Da fuck he think this is, I'm not just gonna wave at someone that pointed a gun at me. He gets on my last nerves. UGH!

                                                                --End of Chresanto's POV--

                                                                     --Itzayana's POV--

So recently I haven't been talking to Nicole, she said that her and Chresanto were thinking about being with each other. I guess he told her about me and him making a baby. I didn't move in with Junior yet, but I'm in the process of moving my things into his house. I'm just leaving it here until I get my apartment. I wanted to be with Junior ovisiously, because I'm moving out of the house with Chresanto. I hope my sister doesn't hate me, I didn't tell her I was moving out. I arrived at Junior's apartment after work. He was cooking when I walked in 

"Hey sweetheart." I hated that nickname. Then I started thinking about Chresanto and how he would call me sweetheart, it actually sounded better from Chresanto than Junior. Okay I have to forget about him. He doesn't exist now. What if him and Nicole really start oing out and taking things seriously, I would have to see him all the time then. Me and my sister promised a long time ago that I can't screw up her relationship and she can't  screw up mine. We have always lived up to that rule. 

"Babe? Are you okay?" Junior looked at me like I was a book that he didn't understand. I forgot all about him being in the room. 

"Sorry, I was just thinking. Nicole said that her and Chresanto are a thing now, soo yeah my mind is everywere right now."

"She going with him? Whyyyy? Doesn't she know the rule?"

"We never ever follow that rule, she has always had boyfriends I dont like. She doesn't even like you so jusst don't worry about it, okay."

He looked at me. I hated when he looked at me like that. He already knew that Nicole doesn't like him. She doesn't like when guys put their sex life out for the public to see. And Junior definitley does that.

                                                                      --End of Itzayana's POV--

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I will not be posting a new chapter everyday anymore, I will be posting at least 2 chapters per week though. let me know what you think about the story so far, adn do yall want me to ever make a chapter this long again. 

Love,

Me