Chapter 9

--Alayna's POV--

I was walking up to my apartment, when I saw Itza. She looked pissed off. I waved at her, but she flicked me off. I was shocked that she did that to me and being myself, I had to go put that bitch in place. 

"What the hell was that about?" She got out of her car, by this time I was in her face.

"You better calm the hell down before you get hit." What is wrong with this girl I am just getting home and she gonna come and call me out my name, she must not know me.

"How you think you talkin to, you know I'll beat yo ass right here, right now." She was really in my face now, she pulled her hand up and slapped me. Damn, she must be really pissed.

"That's for fucking my boyfriend" Then she punched me in the eye. "And that's for thinkin you can fight me." 

I fell to the floor, that girl got some hard ass punches. I tried to get up before she could punch me again, but then I caught what she was saying. Why was she soo upset about that, it was like months ago before they was even together and we don't even talk to each other now. Nicole must have told her, that stupid son of a bitch. She needs to stay in her lane sometimes.

I was still in pain, but I wasn't gonna let her beat me up without a fight, before I could throw a punch at her Junior came down and broke up the fight. O gosh now more fighting is about to happen. 

"What the hell is going on?" He was almost screaming at her, like he was her dad or something.

"Don't you ever talk to me again Junior. You told me to basically move my life so you can trust me again, but I can't trust you now." Itza was sooo mad, I felt so sorry for her.

"What are you talking about?" Junior is dumb, he see's me and Itza fighting and she's talking to him about trust, sometimes people need to connect the dots.

"She's talking about when you and me did it." I don't like saying the "S" word around boys. He looked down at the ground , Itza walked up the stairs got her things and left. It was just me and him looking at each other like two lost puppies.

                                                                  --End of Alayna's POV--

=============================================================================

I wrote a short chapter on purpose with only 1 POV. 

Alayna now you can stop bothering about your POV's you have a whole chapter to yourself. 

Love,

Me