Chapter 10 cont.

Hey guy and gals! This is the last chapter of this book my second book will come out soon. It will be a countinuation of this book... duh. I'm making the second book as we speak.

=============================================================================

                                                                            -Nicole's POV-

Me and Pedro walked inside his house. William was upstairs doing something. I sat on the couch and Pedro gave me some orange juice. (If you havent noticed I really love orange juice)

"Thanks fro everything Pedro" I loved Pedro, he was always there for me. William walked down the stairs.

"What the hell is going on down here?" I didn't know if I should tell him what i saw, but I knew he needed to know. I wasn't going to be the one to tell him. I decided to leave.

"Hey I was just leaving WIll."

When I arrived home Chres looked mad at me. I really didn't care if he was mad at me or not.

"Where have you been? I was calling and texting and you have not thought to call back." 

I just ingored him and went to the fridge, he got up and walked behind me. I pushed him out of my way. He looked gentle now.

"I saw you walking out of the studio when I kised Alayna, Nicole. I wanted to come and talk to you, but when I went to find you, you had already left."

"Yeah thats why I'm gonna leave and go spend the night at Pedro. I dont want to see or talk to you ever again."

"You know Pedro still has feelings for you, and please don't tell William I will tell him myself."

WOW! Really he is more worried about William knowing than me staying. WTH did I get myself into, I was soo angry I just decided to go and slap Chersanto. He hit me back 10 times harder tho. I have never been hit by a man. I grabbed my phone and dialed 9-1-1, before I got the phone Chresanto grabbed my arms.

"Dont do this please NIcole. I didn't mean to I just got soo mad when you slapped me and I just wasn't thinking. Please!"

"How long have you been seeing Alayna? And the fact that you didn't even care that I knew just made it all worse. You was suppose to be my boyfriend. First you get my sister pregnant then you cheat on me. Really Chres I would never even think about cheating on you. Plus it's Alayna you know how much I hate that girl."

He looked down like he was about to cry, I knew this was about to be the time where everything that's been happening behind my back will come out.

"Actually I got Alayna Pregnant too."