Chapter 22: Blue Eyed Girl

LATER THAT DAY

JACK'S P.O.V

I raced up the steps of Lauren's Aunt's house in hope that she would be there. I knocked on the door. No one answered. So I banged on the door once more. She came to the door and pulled it open. "Why didn't you tell me" I yelled.

"Tell you what? Do you want to come in or continue to scream on my front porch?" she asked.

I entered her house and asked her again.

"Why didn't I tell you what?" she continued.

"Why didn't you tell me that you aren't going to New York with your mom?"

"I was going to tell you...at school on Monday. But then you got all rude and jerk-facey so I just... didn't."

"By the way, I still can't get that grape juice out of my shirt." I told her. We both chuckled.

"I'm sorry I didn't tell you before..."

"I'm sorry too. Honestly I was just trying to make myself okay with...not being able to see you all the time."

"Well it's okay. It's all over now." She declared giving me a smile.

Then my phone started to ring. It was Rudy. "Oh my god, Thank you so much!" I exclaimed

"What?" she asked me.

"I just got into the world-wide competition in Japan!"

"Really?! That's amazing! You've wanted to compete in that for forever!"

I picked her up by her waist and spun her around. Then our lips met as I set her gently on the ground trying not hurt her ankle.

"What was that?" she asked.

"I'm not sure. We haven't done that since that one night..." I said.

"I know."

"...So if you're not going to New York, does that we can be together?"

"...Yes" I looked into her gorgeous blue eyes and then we kissed again.