Epilogue

10 years later ~~~~~

I hurried through the streets, beckoning a rickshaw, I was going to be so late.

My own class would be there before me, they'll think I am an idiotic British history teacher.

I rummage through my satchel for the content on British Empire History. Highly awkward since we did conquer India at one point, but thats in the past. Can't blame for my wacko ancestors.

I ran into Delhi Public School and threw my papers onto my desk.

"Good morning Sir."

I wiped sweat and smiled, starting the class.

--
As I made my way out into the humid air, I caught a glimpse of silky hair.

A familiar shine that was in my life ten years ago.

And there she was.

Kareena.

A little girl ran up to her in uniform.

Was that her child?

I started walking towards her in excitement.

She was speaking hindi to the little girl.
"Kareena?" She turned around immediately.

Her eyes were as brown as I remembered, her face was a full blown smile as she recognised me.

"Jay? Is that you?" Her eyes lit up, the little girl seemed confused.
"Its me with a beard." I laugh.
"My god its been long, I should have known I saw your status that you were coming here for a semester!" She says delighted.

"Well here I am. Family visit?" I ask.

"Er actually-" She starts.
"Kar! There you are, I got our kulfis."  A man who looked european, came into view.

"Pierre this is Jay, my longtime friend." We shake hands. The man was good looking and I spotted a ring.

"Hi Jay, I'm this crazy womans husband." he smiled, I laughed even though there was a pit of sadness that we had ended up with two different amazing people.

"Oh and this is my little niece, Parvi."

"I am not little, I am seven!" The little girl crossed her arms which made me smile.

"You're smarter as well, life is way better at 7 kiddo." I smile at her.

"How's Mary, Jay?" Kar asks, she's referring to my fiance.

"She's in London working, I miss her a lot." I say, Kar nods.

Pierre takes Parvi to the car.

"Its funny we said we would meet someday and here we are." Kar smiles.

"And happily married." I laugh.

"Trust me after you it was hard to have any expectation, but then I met Pierre on a law exchange programme in Paris. He's a lawyer as well and he makes me happy." Kar blurts out.

"You"ll always be my first love Kar, and that is special to me. We found even better people, which makes this better. I'll let you get back, but give me a call if you're still around, lets try to keep in touch and not rely on facebook stalking." I laughed.

"Deal. I still haven't done one thing." Kar smirks.

"What?"

"Taken you to the best curry house!" She smiles.

"So, what are we waiting for?" i raised my eyebrow.

She slings an arm around, "It's good to see you Jay."

We walk back to the car park reminiscing and talking about the best curry places in town.

Once again India has welcomed me back again.

------

THE END

Omg the feels!

Okay so thank you to everyone!

Seriously so amazing!

Now you know what happened to them! This is not a cliche happy ever after, and I love to know what happened to characters in the future, so I've given you a snap shot.

Remember guys they met on holiday, the likely chance of them being together is small, I feel this ending is realistic.

This book was about first love, adventure and new experiences. I hope you enjoyed the ride as much as I did.

Im glad I got to show you my culture through a book and I hope you learned something new!

Music Bollywood:
Daru Desi

Tum Hi Ho Bandhu

Desi Girl

Shaam Shaandar

Music:

Are you with me - Lost Frecuencies
I took a pill in Ibiza - Mike Posner
New Romantics - Taylor Swift
Keeping your head up- Birdy

Have an awesome summer guys!

Read any of my other books and I wish you a healthy life! My books: What If, Summer, More than Friends and more to come!

"You're only as weak as you think you are."

ibeliveyou10 is out, adios.

XXXXX