13. Goa

We had made it to the final stop, Goa.

The land of beaches.

The land of everything beautiful.

I could see everything from my hotel room, which was much more luxurious than the hostels we had ended up in. I loved it. The sky was a bazillion hues of red and orange, the sun setting over the ocean. Rahul, our tour guide, had told us there was a local beach party happening tonight, so we were all going.

---

The beach was full of people with beers and cocktails, singing songs around a huge bonfire. It was decorated with lanterns and colourful lights making everything look like a vision from an exotic dream.

Then I saw her.

Kareena.

She was wearing this blue flowy dress and her new bangles, her brown silky hair flying around her because of the wind. She looked like an angel.

It pained me to see her, to see the girl that I liked stand there and look that beautiful. 

In that instance I knew something, I knew that I wasn't angry with her. I knew she never had bad intentions, she just didn't know what to do.

I forgive you Kar.

It didn't mean that I don't want to know, it just meant that I hated the distance between us. Life is short to make mistakes.

With that thought, I ran across the beach to Kar.

I must have looked crazy as her mouth was agape when I reached her. Adrenaline took over me and I just reached out and hugged her. 

I hugged her with all my heart, my emotion, the relief, I felt her a stiffen in the beginning and then relax with relief. I could feel her smile.

"Missed me?" Kar murmured in my shoulder.

"Yes." I whisper.

We end our embrace and she looks at me.

"I'm sorry Jay. I shouldn't have led you on I know, but I fell so hard for you. I couldn't just stop. No one ever made me feel so whole. You were like the pot of gold at the end of a rainbow, I wanted it. I don't know if this will work, but I have been thinking, maybe we can make this work, despite the university and my parents. Take it slow and go with a flow?" Kar says in a rush, Choe and Abby are smiling with joy at her words. I see Abby roll her eyes and mutter "Finally."

"I was hurt Kar, but I forgive you, I don't think I ever hadn't. We are so alike and so different, and I think that's worth saving. So, if you want slow thats fine, I want you too. You're my pot of gold too." I smile and stroke her cheek.

Kar looks at me with bright eyes. " Two weeks, thats all it took." She whispers.

"For what?" I say confused.

"To fall in love with you." Kar breathes out hesitantly.

I hear gasps, probably Chloe.

My heart beats a million times faster, I look at the beauty in front of me.

I smile, "Took the words right out of my mouth." Then I let my lips touch hers.

--------------------

SO ITS NOT OVER DONT WORRY

ONE MORE CHAPTER AND THEN EPILOGUE.

I KNOW ITS NEAR TO THE END THO 

sob sob

comment and vote!

-ibelieveyou10

(i changed my username from crazy10)