Dip and kiss her.

"You...want me to dance with you?" Ruby said dumbfounding. Sapphire nods to her while blushes deeply blue. Ruby muttered something to herself and put her hand on her face, mostly on eyes. "I...I can't dance well..." She said embarrassed. "I can help with you." She said as she put her hand on Ruby's hand and pulls it down. Ruby stared at her before sighed heavily. "Fine."
For fifteen minutes past by, (Ruby accidentally stomped Sapphire's foot three times, trips over her dress five times, and drop her on floor twice) she has understood it well.
"Ready?" Sapphire said. Ruby nods slowly and nervously. They began to dancing in slow pace. Ruby began to pick up better. When Ruby dipped Sapphire, she ended up kissed her; that has shocked Sapphire. Ruby pulled them back up when Ruby realized what did she just do. "Oh fu-! Sapphire, I-I'm so sorry for kiss you! I don't know what comes over me. I'm sorry! It's not even part of dance routine and I just-!" She continued ramble on as Sapphire put her finger on her own lip, blushes deeply into wonder. She began to think about that kiss, she slowly realizing that she like it and she wants to kiss her more. She reached out to her face, abruptly cuts her off. "S-sapphire? W-what are y-you doing?" Ruby stuttered. Sapphire kissed her, surprised her. Ruby slowly relaxed and kiss her back. They continue to kissing on. Sapphire moved her head for better angles. Ruby hold her closer to her. Their gems began to glowing bright as they continue to kissing. Soon their kissing turned into making out session. Ruby lifted her up and Sapphire wraps her arms around her neck. Sapphire began to moan as Ruby began to licks her lip. She opened her mouth slightly so Ruby's tongue can enter her mouth. She entered her mouth and two tongues began to wrestling for dominance. Sapphire continue to moan as Ruby moved forward to someplace elsewhere. Soon they bumped into the wall between two large poles (IDK what they are called). Sapphire moaned little loud as Ruby pressed her knee against between her thighs. They continue to making out until Ruby pull away from her. Sapphire closed her eye while pants heavily as Ruby stared at her while pants heavily. Sapphire sighed softly. She glanced at her left then she realized that she's against the wall, Ruby still hold her up. Sapphire blushes slightly when she immediately realized that Ruby pinned her; in other words, she trapped her in her embrace and she could not escaped from her now. Ruby smirks slyly at her as she moved to her closer. Sapphire blushes deeply in dark shades of blue. Ruby licks on her neck, make her moan louder. Ruby continue to licks her as Sapphire moaned loudly. Sapphire gasped loudly as Ruby nibble at her neck. She moaned and gasped loudly as Ruby licks and nibble at her neck. Ruby bites her neck and sucked it up, leaving dark blue hickory. Then she moved down bit low, close to her breasts. She nibbles little more before moved away from her, decided to give her a break. Sapphire was a mess now. She pants heavily, her face is darker blue shade and her cyclone eye is bleary. Ruby smiles softly at her. She pants heavily as she glanced at her. Ruby moved her left hand to wipe off the little drool on corner of her mouth. She shivers up, then leans over and rest her head on Ruby's shoulder. Ruby chuckles softly as she moved her position to bridal style. Sapphire sighed heavily and fell asleep in her arms. Ruby sit down and leaned back against the wall, hold Sapphire close to her. She rest her head on Sapphire's head and fell asleep. They are sleeping together under starry night above the old temple.