Lapidot

Inspired by the comic here.

Enjoy the shitty, cheesy story

"Lapis

"Lapis...?"
Lapis lazuli look up from the book she was reading, at the small green gremlin. "Yeah?" Peridot glanced at her, small blushes on her cheeks. "I...I was just thinking about stuff." Lapis was dumbfounded when she said that. She turned around and props herself on the floor as she kept talking. "I don't know WHY I keep thinking about it but I can't stop it." She said, heavily stressed the word why. Lapis stays quiet as she's listening to her. Peridot's face suddenly saddened. "It's just...when I look at you..." Peridot shallows the grip on her throat. "I feel... awful." Lapis's eyes widen in surprise. She sits up quickly, shouting. "What?! No, that's not what--!"
She stopped as she stared at Peridot which looks at behind her. She sudden spin around and yelled, "It's stupid!" Lapis was startled by her sudden yelling. "I'm just sorry for what I did to you, okay?!" Lapis stared at her shocked as Peridot inhaled and exhaled. "It just bothers me to think... That there's a possibility we wouldn't be like this right now." Peridot reached and grabs Lapis's hands. "Like this." Peridot's face relaxed as her cheeks burns with dark green blushes. "...Close." She said gently as she tightens her grips on lapis's hands. Lapis stared at her blankly, unsure what to say.
"I-it doesn't make sense to get upset over something that didn't happen." She slowly released lapis' hands to wipe her eyes as she began to crying silently. "But I can't help it..." she bows her head down as she sobbed softly. "I would've gone my entire life never giving you a second thought. I-I wouldn't have even cared about the pain I caused you." Peridot lets out a small whimper. Lapis was at loss.
She have no idea that's how she feels that way. She stared at her blankly before she reached out at her, grabs her face. "I'm sor--" She was cut off when Lapis kissed her. She pulls back to look at Peridot's widen eyes with tears steaming down. She have a noticeable green blush on her face. "It's okay." Lapis said before she leaned toward her and kissed her again. Peridot began to relaxing as lapis kissed her. She pulls away and kiss her tears away. Peridot shivers when she do that to her. "It's okay...." Lapis repeated herself. Peridot now fully relaxed and let out a soft sigh. Lapis soon kissed her again. This time peridot kissed back.

R.I.P me.
I'm dead. Dead dead dead dead. Died from cuteness I create myself. Fffffffffffff..... WHY. SO. CUTE. Those gems are going to be the end of me.