Pearlmethysl

Pearlmethysl angst story. Based on the comic.
Enjoy.

Pearl sighed heavily as she rubbed her gem. Amethyst had acted strange lately; she keep snapping at Pearl whenever she tries to talk to her. Pearl glanced at the sky beyond the ruined ruins island. She turned around when she heard a loud wrapping. She saw Amethyst stood on warp pad. "Amethyst?" She called out. Amethyst looks up, looks down before she stepped out the warp pad and walked toward to Pearl. "Amethyst...?" She said, worried about her behavior. Pearl flinched when Amethyst whipped out her whips from her gem. "A-amethyst?!" She backed up. She looks up to Pearl, glared at her. "W-what's wrong with you?!" Pearl nervously yelled. "Fight me." She said to Pearl. "What?! No! I'm not going to fight against you." Pearl said as Amethyst scowls. She lashed out to her, Pearl dodges her. "Amethyst! I said no!" Pearl said angrily. "FIGHT ME!" Amethyst yells at her. Pearl grinds her teeth and pulls out her spear out, pointed at Amethyst. "You want me to fight you?! Then don't hold yourself back!" Amethyst's face hardened when she lashes to Pearl.

Several minutes later

Amethyst huffs as Pearl stared at her. Amethyst and Pearl had fought for long time. Amethyst became exhausted but Pearl wasn't tired. Amethyst growls softly as she whips her whips at Pearl but she blocked it with her spear. Pearl feel herself grew frustrated with Amethyst. "Just stop, Amethyst! You can't win!" She told to her. Amethyst snaps her head toward Pearl, her eyes held pure rage. "I. DON'T. CARE!" Amethyst screams at Pearl as she whipped her whips to Pearl repeatedly and harder than before that pearl have no time to block her attacks. She takes it all. Pearl can feel the pain of whips lashes on her face.
CRACK.
A sound had echoed though the ruins island. Pearl stared at her blankly when she feel unnaturally fluid running down from her cuts. She shivered when she feel the strings of whip lashes. Amethyst pants heavily as she glared at the ground.

"Ą̸̝͍̫̪̆̏̄̀ͬͮ̀͐̾̍͐͑͗͞m̶ͣ̓̆͗̍̒̈́͒̐͆̀҉̧͔̮̺͚͚̰̕e̛̺̹͈͙͚̟̣͕̝̗̗̣͖͂̒͐̈́͐͛̒̏̈́̍̅͝ͅͅt̼͔̮̖̖̝̪̩̅̅ͪ̅̌̈̃ͪͣ̕͠h̨ͨ͒̄͆ͦͣ͂̒́ͩ̇͂ͬͮ̚҉͙̻͖̫̦̫͚̠̪̺͝͝͡y̷͈̳͍̲̦̭̩͉̟͉̘̟̘̤̣͙̜̣ͦ̿̎ͥͦ̾͛̈̌͊́̐ͨ̕ͅs̿͂̓̚҉̛͖̙̼̣̝͈̫͓̜̣̫͙͔͕͚̻̭̗ͅt̸͔̱̲̤̬͙̺͕͕̰̼͇͙͇̥̱̽̑̐̄̇̃̅̄̈̿ͦ̽ͫ̍͛̉̈́̀.̶̨̤͕̠͌͒͆̈́̓̌ͬ́͐̓̂̑̌̊͌ͩ̚͘͟͟.̴̴̢̞̦̫̙̽̉̓̀͝.̸̟͕̮̺̳̳̺͈̘̹̹͇̇͑̉̈́̏̀̍ͭ͋̉͗ͯ̏̊̆ͧ̓̐ ̷̛̮̜͍̣͔̪̻͖̖͙̺͖̤̝̺͙̙̤͂̆͑ͧ̀̂͗̈̾̀̅͆̈̈́̈́ͨ̆͢͠͝W̧̙̦̞̱̰̹̗̖͎̣̟̥̙͉̊ͫ̃̋̆̓ͥͭ͊̑ͥ̿̒ͯ̎̇̎h̑͛̅̑̃͋͑̅̏̄͌͂҉͏̖͚̞͚̦̝͉̬͖̠̙̟̀͝͡ỷ̦͉̠̣̦̜̜͍̺͎̯̬͉ͬ̋ͤͦͫ͗̓̊̉͑̑̿ͫ͘͟͟͝?̶̥̪̜̠̫̹̟̭͓̱́̾̌͂́̆ͫ̍͌ͮ̿ͭ͑̆̓̄͐ͪ̀̚̕"

Pearl cries out when she feels herself glitches out. Amethyst didn't heard her said that until she heard a familiar sound she would never forget.

Poof

Amethyst stared at the slightest cracked gem on the floor. She dropped her whips and fell down on the floor, hovered over the gem. "Pearl? Oh no, no no no no no!" She sniffed as she crouched near to the gem. "I'm.... Sorry.." Amethyst said to cracked gem as tears fell on the floor.