Chapter 3

Chapter 3

12:09 pm

I woke up in the same position as I feel asleep in, I looked at the time and then heard Kian still snoring slightly. I removed his hand slowly so he didnt wake up.

I slowly got out of bed trying not to wake him up. I put his shirt back on and walked downstares. I left my phone down here so I went to the couch and grabbed it.

I sat down and on the couch and went threw my notifications. There was a bunch on Instagram and I got a few text messages. There was one Cameron.

From Cam💎

Hey Nic, we should hang out☺️💜

To Cam💎

Totally!! Can Kian go?😊💙

From Cam💎

Husband and wife should never be apart😂🔥

To Cam💎

Very true! You should invite others like Nash and Taylor (Caniff)

From Cam💎

Already ahead

To Cam💎

Kk be there in an hour maybe

I got up and started making breakfast. I put pop tarts in the toaster and then pulled out eggs. I turned on music and started dancing.

Panda turned turned on and I just kept dancing. I started scrambling the eggs. Then I just kept going on and on. I heard a small laugh which made me jump.

I turned to see who it was and I saw Kian lanes against the wall with his arms crossed and with a smirk on his face.

I turned off the music embarrassed that I just weirdly danced in front of him, "that was cute" he said sliding his arms around my waist "it was embarrassing, I didn't hear you come down the stares" he chuckled then put his head on my shoulder.

"Baby it's ok" he kissed my cheek and then got plates for the food. I turned the over off and and out the eggs in the plate and pop tarts, "so we are going to cams later" he nodded taking a bite of his food.

He grabbed my phone and started going threw it, he started looking threw my phone a lot. He just did it he didn't even have a reason.

I know he trusts me and I go threw his phone a lot too, I let him because I have nothing to hide.

"Why is Cameron sending you hearts?" He said looking me in the eye "because he is my best friend and I only send him the blue ones because that means friends" he glared at me "you shouldn't even be sending hearts" he looked back at his food.

"Kian it's not a big deal we're just friends, I don't think of him as anything else" he stood up and got really close to me. He started kissing my neck and I just looked at him weird "Kian what are you doing" his arms when to my waist.

His kisses went to different spots on my neck, he finally pulled away "marking what's mine" he said smirking "you didn't" I grabbed my neck and ran to the bathroom. All of my neck was blue and purple. Hickeys were all over my neck.

"Kiann" I wined, he grabbed my butt "mine" I glared at him "he needs to know that your mine" I rolled my eyes "he kinda realized that buy the ring!" I said holding up my hand.

"Ok I'm sorry" he said walking towards me, he put his hands on waist "there'll be more tonight" he said in my ear giving me shivers. I but my lip and blushed.

Cutting this one short sorry