Chapter 15

Chapter 15

1 month later

Taylor has been around Skyla and me a lot. Well Skyla called him daddy last week. I didn't know what to say and I don't know if I should tell Kian or not.

I woke up to the sound of my phone ringing. I looked at it and it was Kian face timing me. I opened it and saw Kian eating a sandwich and in glasses and a suit.

"Hey babe" I said with a morning voice "hey baby. Just waking up?" He asked and I nodded "you're so cute when you wake up" I covered my face from blushing.

"Who are you talking to?" I heard a voice say. It was Andrea she was sitting really close to Kian. Kian showed the camera to her and she smiled and waved, Kian turned the camera back to him "hey can you but head phones in?" I asked and he nodded.

He pulled some out of his pocket and plugged them in "ok baby" he said "have you had the sex sene yet?" He nodded "did you like it?" He looked at me with one eyebrow up "umm no. I like your kisses a billion times more" I smiled and but my lip.

"Oh! We're wrapping things up really soon so I'll be able to see you next month" I smiled "hey I need to talk to you about Skyla" I said and he stood up and walked to his trailer. He took out his head phones and laid down "what's wrong??" He said worried.

"Skyla called Taylor dad last week" his eyes widened "why is she calling Taylor dad?" He said very serious "he's been helping me with Skyla when I go to the store or when I needed a break" his jaw clenched together. I haven't seen this side of Kian in a longgg time.

"I don't want Skyla around Taylor anymore. I am her dad not Taylor. That's bullshit ok? Don't hang out with Taylor until I get back!" His dark brown eyes were piercing threw mine.

"Hey calm down babe. It's not her fault that she missed her dad" I said and he rolled his eyes "you're really gonna bring this all on me?" He said "no I'm just saying she misses her dad. And I miss my husband" I weakly smile.

"I miss you too baby I'll be back soon" he blew a kiss "I'm gonna go baby" I said "ok I love you sooooo much nikki" I blushed "I love you too Kiki" I hung up and got out of bed.

I hopped in the shower and then got dressed when I got out. I remembered that Jenn and Trevor spent the night. Skyla is probably up playing with them so I took my time.

I then walked down stares to get food and saw Trevor was asleep. Jenn was on her phone while Skyla was watching tv. She saw me and walked to the kitchen with me.

"Hey girl heyy" she said and I laughed "what's up" I asked her while getting out waffles "I think I like jack" she said looking down "uhh he's gay" I laughed putting waffles in the toaster then jumping up on the counter "I know! But like I started to get really close to him" I chuckled.

"I kinda like Jc too" she then said and I rolled my eyes "he's likes lia like a lotttt" I said and she shrugged "yea but they broke up so you never know" she winked and I laughed "well they were pretty close to each other last week when I was at Ricky's"

My waffles popped and I grabbed a plate and put them on there and put syrup on then then started eating. I should make something for Skyla too. I grabbed a bowl and pored front loops and then the milk. I put it on the island.

"Skyla come up here and eat" I said and she ran up and started eating "so have you had any cravings?" Jenn asked "sometimes I have cravings for pickles. Which is weird cause I don't like pickles" she started to laugh.

I heard groaning and I turned around saw Trevor has awoken from the dead "good morning" I said and he just waved I started to laugh.

He came up to me and took my waffle "hey!" I yelled and he laughed "get your own waffles" I slapped his chest playfully. My phone buzzed and I pulled it out of my pocket and looked at it.

@KianLawley: sometimes I miss you and other times I don't. Right now I don't.

I just stared at the tweet reading it over and over.

@NikkiLawley: why love me if you don't even miss me?

I tweeted it and I looked at Jenn and Trevor "what?" She said "look" I showed her the tweet then Trevor "do you think it's about you?" He asked "who else would it be about? I just talked to him this morning" I said and they both nodded "you should text or call him" Trevor said "but that's just going to start a fight" Jenn said.

"You need to see him" she said "so like FaceTime?" I asked and she nodded "no I'll just call him." I said and  stood up. I started to call and it started to ring.

"Hello?" A girl voice said.
"Andrea?" I asked
"Yea" wtf?
"Where's Kian?"
"Right next to me"
"Well put him on the phone" she groaned
"Yea?" Wow
"What is your tweet about" I heard giggling.
"It's nothing." He said sounding annoyed
"Kian. What is going on." I said serious.
"Ok listen. I think we should take a break." Tears started to form in my eyes
"We are married it's not like we can just stop being married" I said as my voice cracked.
"Well maybe we shouldn't be married" he said. Tears started to fall.
"You want a divorce?"
"I don't know" I made a sobbing noise in a accident.
"Is it because of Andrea?" It was silent.
"Kian y-you didn't" I said as I kept crying
"It meant nothin I was celebrating and it just happened"
"You cheated on me with a fucking whore!? I am caring your child and you cheated on me!! Now you want a divorce because you found someone better?! Well you know what Kian?! When you get back we are getting a divorce and you can kiss seeing this child and Skyla away cause we are moving away for good!" I didn't care who heard me.
"Nikki I'm so sorry I didn't mean to! It didn't mean anything! Babe please I love you please! Don't take away the things I love! I love you and those kids!" It sounded like he was crying
"Goodbye Kian" I hung up.

•--•

Please don't hate me!!😂😂