Chapter 26

Chapter 26

At home.

Kian and I went home and got Skyla. She hasn't met Chris yet. We just got home and Skyla is bouncing out of her seat to properly meet Chris.

Kian helped me out of the car and then we Skyla out and Chris. I was still in a lot of pain but I could live with it. We all sat on the couch and I had Chris in my arms.

"So Skyla this is your little broth Christopher" she smiled "can I hold him?" I looked at Kian he nodded. "Ok so hold his head" I handed him to her. I helped her told him and then let go.

They looked so cute. I pulled out my phone and took a quick pic. I posted it on Instagram with the caption.

'My beautiful baby boy with my beautiful baby girl💞'

I looked up and Kian then he looked at me. I smiled and so did he. Chris started to fuss so I picked him back up "he's probably tired." I brought him into his new room. His room is by Skyla's just down the hall.

Both of there rooms are down stares so if there is ever a fire or something they can get out faster. Me and Kian walked into Chris room and put him in his crib. I turned to Kian and he put his arms around my waist.

I put my arms around his neck and smiled "these are the special moments in life" I said and kissed him "you know.." He trailed off "for 7 months I haven't been able to get any love" he smirked. "And special moment ruined" he laughed and I pulled away.

"Hey I'm serious it's true" he pulled me back to the same position "well I'm still hurting so still no love" he rolled his eyes "how can I make it better?" He kissed me slowly.

"Do that again" I smiled and he leaned in again and did the same this but longer. I put my hands in his hair and his hands went to my butt. We pulled away for air.

"Jump" he whispered. I jumped up and wrapped my legs around his waist. We started walking up to our room. He closed the door and locked it.

He slowly put us down on the bed. He flipped so we I was on top. He scooted up so I was on stop straddling him. I put my arms around his neck and then we started kissing again. His hands were on my hips.

He slid his tongue in my mouth and then we fought for dominance. I tried my bed to beat him this time but I lost and he won. We having a full on make out session. His hands pulled at the hem of my shirt. We stopped kissing and I pulled it off.

He looked at me and but his lip "stop I still have the baby fat" he rolled his eyes and took of his shirt. I placed my hands on his abs. He smirked and then we went back to kissing.

"Baby" he moaned and I smiled in the kiss.

After a while it was now 5 pm. It hurt like hell having sex with Kian again. Probably because I just gave birth yesterday but it was worth it. I got out of bed and put my clothes back on. Kian did as well then I fixed my hair and then we walked down stares.

Kian ordered pizza and I went and got Chris. I walked into his room and he was up "hi baby" o picked him up and cradled him in my arms "can you say momma?" He just made a silly sound.

He started giggling. I smiled at him "I'm your momma. Your daddy is in the kitchen. He's a little weird but you'll get use to it" then I herd a chuckle "I'm a little weird?" I turned around and say Kian leaning on the door frame.

"No I'm sugar coating it. You're crazy weird" I laughed and he rolled his eyes "go away me and Chris are having our moment" he just laughed and walked away.

I cradled Chris in my arms and kissed his nose "your big sis is going to have so much fun with you. She'll probably be to old by the time you grow up" he started to fuss again and I realized he was hungry. I got a bottle and started feeding him.

After he was don't I put him back in his crib and went out to the living room. The pizza was here and everyone started eating. I sat on kians lap and we started eating.

"Thank you baby" Kian said in my ear. I giggled and nodded. He kissed my neck and then took another night of his pizza "ew you got pizza grease on my neck" I whipped it and he laughed.

We were done eating and then we started watching a movie. Kian spooned me and Skyla was on the other couch. Kian moved my hair off my neck and kissed me moving he head in the crook of my neck.

I smiled and then started to close my eyes. Kian kept kissing my neck then he held his lips to my skin. I know what he's leaving "Kian stop" I whispered trying to push him away.

"No" was all he said. I tried pushing his head but he purposely held me close to him. Then we heard crying. I tried getting up but Kian wouldn't let me go "Kian seriously stop I need to get Chris" he finally let me go and I got up and ran to Chris.

I walked in and picked him up. I started rocking him "sh sh sh" I said.

I came back in the living room and Skyla was asleep. I picked her up and put her in her room kissing her forehead and closing the door. I came back out to the living room and Kian got up and turned off the tv.

He came over to me and kissed me. Next thing I knew he swooped me up. I started to laugh and he walked into the room then put me down.

I took off my clothes while Kian watched. I took off my shirt first and turned around to Kian "stop staring" he was biting his lip.

I put on kians shirt and then I put on booty shorts. Kian already had his shirt and pants off. I crawled into bed and he opened the covers. He wrapped his arms around me and then we went to sleep with his soothing words.

"Good night Nichole Haleigh Lawley"

❤️❤️❤️