Chapter 6

Chapter 6

In the car

We were driving home after we are and it was dead science. Kian placed his hand on my thigh and then drove. He never use to do this but he did it one day and then it stuck.

"Nikki" he said pulling me out of my thoughts "yea" I said weakly "why are you thinking less of yourself?"

I'm not thinking less of myself, am I? No! I just felt fat doesn't everyone sometimes?

"I'm not thinking less of my self" I said very blank "yes you are" I scooted his hand off my thigh "oh come on don't be like that"

I laid on arm that was on the window, "hey please talk to me about this" he said placing his hand on my thigh that was a bit higher.

"What?! I thought I felt fat one time! That doesn't mean I think I'm ugly and fat! I said I felt it okay?! " I yelled

I scooted his hand on my thigh once again. Kian looked at me then back at the road. It got really quiet and I knew it was going to be quiet the whole ride.

I just pulled out my phone and continued my life being tired of fighting with Kian.

We normally don't fight actually we never fight, but it's been happening a lot over small things. Ever since Skyla turned 3 we've been fighting.

I'm just glad Skyla doesn't know it...

When we got home and he walked over to open my door once we got out I embraced him into a hug.

My arms went around his waist and his arms were around my shoulders. Im only 5'4 so Kian is a lot taller then me. I had my head on his chest loving his sent.

He laid his head on mine. His hand rubbed my back soothing me "I miss Skyla" I said into his chest.

"Well we'll see her Sunday" he kissed the top of my head, we pulled away and grabbed hands. He unlocked the door and we went in.

I went upstairs to change. I got a black and while Calvin K  sports bra and grey Nike sweats.

I put my hair into boxer braids and then walked downstares. Kian was sitting on the couch downstares and when he saw me he smiled and opened his arms up.

I went with Kian and laid down in his arms. He kissed my lips and smiled. I smiled as well "I love you" I said "i love you more" I shook my head "not possible" he nodded "yes it is"

I giggled "no" I climbed on top of his chest making sure I didn't hurt him "yes" we both smiled and giggled.

I stared into this chocolate brown eyes, I kissed him passionately. He placed his hands on my hips, once we pulled away he said "I love you so fucking much Nichole Haleigh Lawley. Will you marry me?" I smiled.

I raised my left hand with my ring on it "yes" he smiled and we both started laughing at our cheesy moment.

We started to lean in then we heard a knock on the door "damn what a cock block" Kian said as I laughed getting off of him.

I went to the door and opened. I was shocked to see who it was "Eva?!" She smiled I jumped on her and hugged her.

My best friend that I haven't seen in 6 years is finally back.

We let go of each other and started talking soon I felt arms around my waist I looked down and saw it was kians hands.. Well duh.

Eva smiled "hey come inside and let's chat" I said to Eva as she walked in. Kian let go of my waist and sat with me on the couch same with Eva.

Me and Eva were talking and laughing all night. It was the best night ever. I looked at the clock and it was already 7:58 pm

Have we really been talking that long?! Me and Eva were still talking and Kian disappeared somewhere upstairs.

"Omg girl you need to come to this party tomorrow" I smiled then it went away "um can Kian go?" She laughed "it's a girl party" I frowned.

"This weekend is me and kians week, Skyla is gone for the weekend so we wanted a lone time and I already kinda ruined it" I looked down.

"So, you guys will have Sunday so you'll be fine and I'm leaving in 1 week so you better come" I looked at her "I'll think about it" I said as she yawned "well I'm gonna go" she then said as she got up.

"Ok I'll see you later Eva" we hugged and then she left. I locked the door and ran upstairs to Kian.

I saw that he was in the bed shirtless on his phone. I closed the door and jumped on the bed kissing his face over and over.

"I'm not in the mood" he said pushing me away "babyyy" I wined "what's wrongg" I kissed his lips "nothing just not in the mood" I frown and kissed him again but he didn't kiss back at all.

"What's up with you" I said making him look at me "I'm just tired" I looked him like 'yea right' "yea at 8?" He nodded "talk to me" I said climbing on top of him.

"This is our weekend and you spent like hours with Eva. You didn't even talk to me or even look at me" I looked at him sad "baby I'm sorry I just haven't seen her in a while and I wanted to talk. I didn't mean to ignore you"

He placed his hands on my hips "it's ok i understand" he said and I smiled weakly "well we still have time to do something, you want to go get something to eat?" He smiled and nodded.

I leaned in a kissed him twice then I got off and walked downstairs. I was walking out then sore and then kian stopped me "you're not wearing that" he says shutting the door.

"Why not?" I said as he grabbed one of his hoodies "because I'm only aloud to see that" he threw it on my head and I smiled and laughed.

I put kians overly large sweatshirt which made me look like a bum. We got in the car and went off to get food.

•--•

I'm going to cut off right there