Chapter 14

Chapter 14

Matt's house

Skyla, Jenn, Ricky, Jc, Lauren Elizabeth, Nash, Taylor, Cameron, and I were at Matt's house chilling and talking. I haven't told anyone else about the baby so maybe I should.

"Hey guys I have an announcement" I said everyone looked at me "me and Kian are having another baby!" Everyone got so happy and cheerful except Cameron. Ricky got up and gave me a hug.

"Congratulations!" Everyone said "thank you!" Cameron got up and went to Matt's room. I got up and walked there. I knocked on the door "cam open up" he opened it and I walked in.

"How could you!" He yelled "Kian and I are married!" I yelled back. He got really close to me. I backed up and hit the wall "tell me you don't want to kiss me" he said sending chills down my back.

"I don't want to kiss you" I said honestly, even know he was attractive I would never do that to Kian. I love Kian so much.

" kiss me" he said and I tried pushing him away "kians baby is in me right now. I'm never going to kiss you" he grabbed my face and put his fore head against mine.

"Kiss me" he whispered I pushed him off and opened the door and left. I walked downstares and saw Skyla play fighting with Taylor.

I smiled at her and sat down and decided to text Kian.

To Stupid😂❤️💍💗💦

I love you Kiki❤️

From Stupid😂❤️💍💗💦

I love you more Icky Nikki❤️

I laughed at what he called me and then I started to miss him.

To Stupid😂❤️💍💗💦

I have a doctors appointment tomorrow for our baby girl

From Stupid😂❤️💍💗💦

You mean boy?😂 and I'm sorry I couldn't make it honey❤️😫

To Stupid😂❤️💍💗💦

No I mean girl😂😊 and it's ok baby❤️❤️ but I'll text you tomorrow ok?😘

From Stupid😂❤️💍💗💦

Ok whatever you say😂 love you baby bye💕❤️

It was now 7:58 pm and we were watching a movie. I looked over and saw Skyla asleep in Taylor's arms. Taylor is going to make a great dad. I'm so happy I have all these great friends.

We turned on a scary movie and so I got up and started making popcorn for everyone. I put one bag in the microwave then felt arms around my waist. I stood still shocked. Cameron left 1 hour ago so it's not him.

"Get off" I said very seriously "feisty" the voice was deep. It was Taylor. He backed away and I turned around "no" was all I said. He giggled and hopped on the counter.

"That's not funny Taylor! Don't touch me like that." I said kinda loudly "I was joking chill" he said laughing "where's Skyla?" I asked "still on the couch sleeping.

"I'll go home in a few minutes" I said taking the popcorn out of the microwave and put another bag in, "just stay the night" he said looking at his phone.

"You sure?" I asked "yea well it's not my house but everyone is staying so it's ok" I laughed and then pulled the popcorn out and put it in bowls then brought it back to the living room.

Jenn, Lauren, and me were sharing one bowl and Matt Ricky and Jc were asleep on the floor and Taylor and Nash were sharing the popcorn on the couch while Skyla was on the side of the couch asleep.

I started to get tired so grabbed pillows and blankets from updated and laid on the ground and started going to sleep. I felt someone lay down with me but I didn't care.

I woke up and felt arms around me. I love kians arms around me. I turned the other way to see him and I realized it wasn't Kian. I pushed him off and got up. It was Taylor.

"What the fuck!" I forgot Skyla was there. I threw my hands over my mouth. Taylor just looked at me same with Lauren and Matt "Skyla lets go" I said and she walked to me and we walked out the door.

Why would Taylor do that! He's my best friend like what the fuck?!! UGHHH. Whatever.

I looked at the time and it was 9:13 am. My appointment was at 11 so I had time to get ready. "Mommy what was that about?" I sighed "don't worry about it baby" I said keeping my eyes on the road.

I was walking into the doctors to get my baby check up. I asked Lia and Jc to watch Skyla for me because I didn't want her to get bored or touch anything.

"Mrs. Lawley?" I stood up to see doctor Marry. She was my doctor for Skyla. I smiled and we walked to the room.

I laid on the bed and pulled my shirt up "so where's Kian?" She asked "he's in New York for a movie he's staring in" she nodded and applied the jell to my stomach.

"Well you already know that it's too soon to see the gender, but the baby looks healthy and is already starting grow. I smiled at the picture of my child. Tears formed in my eyes.

She printed out the picture of my baby and handed it to me "when is Kian getting back?" She asked while wiping the jell off my stomach "less then 3 months" i pulled my shirt down.

"How you holding up so far?" I giggled "I'm fine. Handling Skyla isn't the best by myself but it's fine." She nodded.

"It's not my place to say but, be careful of girls. You never know what could happen. And be careful yourself. Don't be messing around! Kian is your priority." I nodded "yes I know. He's the love of my life. Him Skyla and this baby is the only thing I focus on"

"How old are you?" She asked "22" she nodded "you are very young to have this family. I am here to talk" she said and I got up "yes I thought about this the other night. I mean I wish I could have waited but I do love them" she smiled.

"I'll see you next month Nikki." I walked out the door "take care" I said.

•--•

📍📍