Chapter 4

Chapter 4

Cameron's house

We put on clothes and then left. When we got there Kian wrapped his arm around my waist, and I know why he pulled me close every minute.

I was kinda annoyed, but I still love him for trying to keep me.

We were sitting on the couch with kians arms around me, and Cameron, nash, Taylor, and carter where sitting with us too.

When we got here I hugged Cameron not caring what kain thought. Kain keeps trying to cover up my legs I'm actually getting really annoyed at him.

"Kian stop" I said moving away from him, he moved closer "what?" I moved his hand from my waist "oh now I can't touch you?" I crossed my arms and ignored him while he rolled his eyes.

"Soo, let's watch a movie" Taylor said as everyone nodded trying to break the awkwardness. Carter picked a scared movie which now means I'm going to get scared and want to cuddle with kain.

I tried to stay away from Kian as much as I could, but carted picked the conjuring, even know I've seen this movie like twice, I still get hella scared.

I was at the end part of the couch and Kian was right next to me. I saw him get closer and closer to me every time I'm jumped.

When a very scary jump scare came up I covered my face "ok enough" Kian said kinda quietly. He scooted up and grabbed me and I turned to his chest covering my face from the tv.

He rubbed my back and kissed my head. I kept glancing at the to but then going back to kians chest.

I looked over at Cameron and saw him watching and not looking happy, I was confused because we are just friends.

I turned over so I could face Cameron but make it look like I was just watching the tv, I mouthed to him "what's wrong" he turned away to look at the tv.

Me and Kian laid down and watched. His arm was around my waist and his other arm, I was laying on.

I could hear light snores coming from Kian, I turned to look at him and see he was asleep. I kissed his temple and then turned back around.

I looked at Cameron and caught him looking again, I looked at him confused and he pulled out his phone and started typing.

I soon felt a buzz in my back pocket. I pulled out my phone.

From Cam💎

I like you Nikki, it hurts to see you with Kian. I've liked you for so long.

I was kinda shocked actually.

To Cam💎

Cam, I only like you as a friend.

From Cam💎

Baby I love you.

I dropped my phone and stood up not caring if I woke Kian "come here" I said angrily I heard Kian move and rolled over.

Cameron stood up and I dragged him to his room.

I closed the door "what the fuck?!" I yelled "you wanted to know what was wrong." He said sounding like it was obvious "that fact that you've kept this from me for sooo long!"

"I know it's wrong but I love you Nikki. So fucking much" he looked down

"Shut up Cameron!"

"I love you! Ok I won't let you forget that!" He said yelling louder then me

"Don't you fucking dare! I love Kian not you! You are my friend"

Before I knew it. He crashed his lips into mine. I pushed him off of me. I slapped as hard as I could making my hand hurt.

"You fucking pig! Stay the fuck away from me" tears started to form in my eye. I walked out of the room and went to Kian.

I saw Taylor and Carter staring at me blankly. I went straight to Kian and tried waking him up harshly "Kian wake up we're going home"

He groaned and turned to look at me. A tear fell down my face and he shot up "baby why are you crying"

"Kian please just lets go home" he wiped the tear with his thumb "Nikki wait!" Cameron said running down the stares.

Kian stood up and moved in front of me "what did you do to her." Kian said glaring at him "I-I kissed her" more tears fell.

Kian ran to him and punched him in the face. Kian climbed on top of him and started punching him. I tried to pull him off but he was too strong.

"Taylor Carter get him off!!" They shot up and pulled Kian off "I'll fucking kill you if you touch her!" Kian screamed.

I tried calming Kian down "baby listen" I grabbed his face to look at me "let's go ok? Come on let's go" I grabbed his hand and pulled him out the door.

"Fuck!" He screamed climbing in the car "what the fuck were you doing with him in his room?!" I looked at him offended.

"He told me he loves me so I wanted to speak with him in his room!" He slammed his hand on the wheel.

"Youre done talking to him." I wasn't going to anyways but I was mad that Kian is making me.

"Ok fine whatever"

The car ride was silent but Kian kept his hand on my thigh.

Once we got home we both ran inside.

He walked in and then I closed the door. I was soon being pinned up against the wall. Kian smirked at me and then crashed his lips into mine.

He did was Cameron did but 1,000,000,000 times better. My heart started beating fast. I knew tonight was going to be fun.

•--•

I'm saving the fun part for the next chapter cause I don't want this chapter to be too long.

But I love you guys! Comment for more chapters☺️💗