1

The iron man suit went into the portal with the nuke in hands. He went up into space with an explosion following. The aliens fell to the ground, dead. I look to see the explosion but no Tony. After a couple of seconds I tell Nat to shut it down.

I watch as the portal closed slowly with regret. Then hope washed over me as I saw the suit come down. Tony must of lost control of the suit and was plummeting to the ground.

Thor readied himself to catch Tony when all of a sudden the hulk jumped from nowhere and catches him in mid air. He reached the apartments with ease and slowly came down with Tony.

When they came to the ground hulk put Tony down as Thor ripped his face mask off. I hovered over Tony, his ark reactor dull with no light. I look into Tony eye lids and hoped for them to open. They didn't.

As I lost all hope I heard hulk breathing hard and let out an mighty roar. Causing to jump awake with terror in his eyes. I chuckled and leaned back.

"Did we won?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up panting hard. It was just an nightmare. I thought Tony was dead. I need to tell him. But I don't know what to do since he have Pepper and that I'm unsure of my feelings towards him. I will have to wait to find out...

FYI I made the last paragraph of Steve P.O.V. so yeah.
Leave comments and please vote.
Love ya.