6

Tony went to his lab and started to do work but what was on his mind the whole time was the soilder. He couldn't get over how something so old could be so handsome and adjusting.

"Jarvis?"

"Yes, sir?" The AI responded.

"Where is Steve?" He asked can't get him out of his mind.

"He is in the training room with Falcon." (I forgot his name😐)

Tony smiled, and starting to make a a new suit like war machine, but red, white, and blue. America style.

He stood up all night, making it just for Steve. He couldn't decide to give it to him it now, his birthday, or when they get into a good relationship.

That day when he finished, he went up for the first time in a few months. He went to the kitchen and made himself a coffee. When he went to take a sip, someone cleared their throat by the dining room.

He looked over to see Steve reading the newspaper, while also sipping at his coffee. He looked nervous for some odd reason.

"Haven't seen you for awhile, where were you?" He asked. Tony hesitated, 'should I tell him?' he thought.

"Um I was in my lab, fixing and improving my suit. What were you doing while I was gone?"

"I was training, got a few missions." He said, that wasn't the only thing he did. He also drew pictures of Tony in or without his suit.

Sorry that's it for today. If you have any questions, I have a book that is called    Ask Me Questions      You can ask me anything you want. So enjoy kiddys