9

Tony's P.O.V.

I made a dinner reservation, hired a band to play some comforting music, ordered some roses at our table, and finally had my car polished and waxed for this night.

My emotions and thoughts were rushing, 'what if he turns me down? What if he won't like me? Oh boy, I hope I don't make a fool out of myself!' I panicked.

Was this what all guys felt? When they ask a girl out and worry that they would get rejected? To me it was easy in saying that I was a Playboy that don't need to go up to a girl ask them. They come to me! Blondes, brunettes, red heads, and raven heads. All of them!

I use to be happy but then Pepper dumbed me because she couldn't take it anymore of me being an avenger and never having time together. So now she is with someone else, *cough cough* Happy *cough cough*.

But now I finally have the guts to ask CAPTAIN FREAKIN' AMERICA!!! The man that LIVES up to the legend!!

I raced down the hall and when I came close to his room, I slowed down my pace to make sure I didn't look too desperate. Double checking my hair and clothes, I finally knocked on his door.

"Who is it?!" He called from the other side.

"Genius, Billionaire, Playboy, philanthropist." I answered smugly. I heard a shuffling noise of papers until I heard his voice again.

"Tony?"

"Who else?" I laughed quietly to myself. I heard him nervously laugh and padding of feet coming to the door, soon I was met with the big blonde in the doorway.

His hair was messy, not in its neat swept back fashion. He wore a tight shirt where I could see his muscles through the material.

My mouth went dry as my mind went fuzzy just thinking about feeling him.

I shook my head, realising that he said something.

"Hmmmm?"

"I asked you, what do you need?"

"Oh yeah!" I clapped my hands, noticing my palms were sweating from nervousness. "I was wondering if you..... um...."

He frowned at me, crossing his strong arms in front of his chest. Staring me down with a curiosity in his eye. 'oh god'

Steve's P.O.V.

Tony was acting odd. Not his odd, science-y self or cocky self. But really nervous. I never seen this side of him before....

He looked so cute like this. His hair was spiky like it always have. He wore one of his favorite ACDC shirts. A pair of cargo pants, that wasn't over filled with pockets. His arc reactor shone through the material.

"Uh... I was wondering if you like to.... go out for dinner.... with me?..."

I felt the heat rise to my face. Me!? I thought he liked girls or Pepper.....

"Like a...... date?" Tony looked away, did I just see him blush!??

"Y-yeah I guess. Call it whatever you like...." I smiled, maybe he does like me....

"Sure! When?"

"At 8, oh and dress nice," he winked and walked away. I nodded and shut the door.

Leaning against the wood, a sigh pasted my lips. I could finally breath again! I didn't even know I was holding my breath till now.

A smile broke loose on my lips.

I have a date with Tony Stark.

Hey sorry for not updating for what seem to be two months or so.... but I was going through a rough time and I'm happy that you guys could understand. I like to thank you! 😊