12

Tony's P.O.V.

DAMMIT!! my foot wouldn't stop tapping on the floor. Nervous habit. I looked up from the menu to see Steve gazing through the evening meals. Smiling a bit and went back, poking my nose into the flimsy paper.

They had so many meals in here, Steak, Salad, some fancy burgers, some sandwiches, and the list goes on.

A smell in the air caught my attention as I looked over to see a couple eating a buttered lobster. The red shell had steam coming off it. A small salad like decoration circled the cooked creature. The outer layer was covered with a thin layer of butter, causing it to glisten in the room.

The man then took a leg and snapped the shell with a satisfying crack to show the soft white meat inside. My mouth began to water as my stomach churned just to have a taste.

"Tony?" My attention came back to my date as I looked at him.

"Hmm?" He sighed, rolling his eyes. AW shit! He probably said something and I wasn't paying attention. "Um sorry.... I got distracted..."

"Right, I asked you if you wanted to get a spaghetti with meatballs." I smiled, some how remembering the scene from Lady and The Tramp. That was a romantic meal that the Italians made.

Nodding I scanned through the menu for the side dishes and smiled, "How about some garlic bread too?" Looked up to see him smiling.

Steve's P.O.V.

Everything was going smoothly. We waited til our waiter or waitress came to show but it took longer so I picked up on small talk, which I read from a few magazines that I discovered in the laundry room in the tower, along with some other...... Articles.

I shivered a bit at the memory, yeah.... Never look through Clint's magazines.

"So Tony, how are things going with the Iron suits?" His face lit up in the most adorable way that I loved.

"Well, I'm trying to add new things to my suit for certain missions. Maybe try to have the suits battery last longer til recharge. You'know, for like if I get stranded. How is Buckaroo doin'?"

I shrugged a bit, Bucky has been acting strangely lately. Keep murmuring about a 'weapon' and 'them'. I didn't know what to expect of it but pass it up. Other than that he has improved to get along with the others.

"He's doing fine, still a bit jumpy but he is improving" he nodded and finally our waiter has showed up.

"Sorry gentlemen, there was a disturbance but everything is okay now. I'm Peter, I'll be your waiter for tonight, what can I get you?" The young brunette said. He looked to be in his teen years but he was well mannered.

"We'll have a spaghetti with meat balls please. Oh and with some garlic bread too!" Peter wrote down on his small note pad our order and looked over to me.

"What kind of drinks would you like?"

Stark smiled and ordered himself a scotch, classic Stark, while I got a ice water. Peter nodded and left to lay out our orders to the chef.

This is gonna be a loooong night....