15

The sun peaked over the rooftops in the city that signaled for all of New York to wake. Unlike being a non-early bird, Tony woke up with a start. Last nights events caught up to him as a smile played on his face.

He got out of bed and went to the bathroom to do his morning routine. Once he finished he went down to the kitchen that was connected to his floor.

First things first was that he needed to get some coffee. His number one rule that he needs coffee. Even if its early in the morning, he always brewed his coffee before or during a mission. Nothing will stand in his way of drinking the delicious caffeine.

Now that he had his mug, he sat down in his couch and thought things over. Steve was now his boyfriend. What can get better than that?

A ringing came out of nowhere as a holoscreen appeared that said Pirate Furry. It had two icons, a green and a red phone that gave the choices to answer or ignore.

The brunette snickered, his day getting better, and answered the call.

The screen turned green then showed Nick Fury's face. A unamused look on his face as always.

"Mr. Stark, do you have any idea of what happened last night?" He questioned in his usual disappointed tone.

Tony shrugged and took a big sip of his drink. Fury just stared at him with his one good eye, a glare forming on his brow.

"I'm not playing games Stark, what happened last night?"

The brunette thought back and recalled a young boy as their waiter then some assistance of a young hero in battle.

"All I can say is that Spider-Boy had jumped in."

"Who?"

"I don't know! He was wearing a red and blue costume.."

"Red and blue..." Fury looked down thoughtfully and nodded. Turning off his side of the call.

Tony blinked and relaxed back into his seat, thinking none of it.