Too close

Steves P.O.V.

Oh. My. God. All day Tony was showing me how to use today's technology, and it wasn't helping AT ALL. He would hold my phone close up to my face and show me how to use it. He then showed me the system, what did he call it, oh yeah, a Wii. He showed me the controls and decided to play a game.

We played 'Just Dance' where you are suppose to move your body and the remote the same way the character does. We played awhile till I frustrated and let Tony dance his heart out.

There was this one part where me was shaking his bum. I felt so embarrassed. I finally got to the point where I left without him knowing.

Ugh, I didn't even get a chance to tell him, maybe another time.

Then director Fury started to talk over my com to get my, not going say since I am against the language, over to the helicarrier with the rest of the team.

Great more time with Tony. At least it is a mission than a get together, to get to know each other since we already know each other.

At SHIELD.....

When I got here Fury was at the head of the table with the rest of the team, besides me and Tony. It felt so awkward on the way there since Stark gave me a ride.

I couldn't control how I keep on looking at him, he would even give me side glances. I know Tony likes but as a friend, he probably won't like it me the same way as I do.

"Okay team, we have a new mission for you," everyone took their seats and are now looking at him," we found the winter solider." Wait BUCKY!?! As in James Barnes? The Bucky that I grew to know as my best friend, that Bucky?

Bucky was my best friend since the 40's. He was the one who stood up for me all my life, even as an adult. He would always try to hook me up with a girl but always end up in diaster.

He was the only friend I had before I became a super solider. Apparently he is against me, only because HYDRA brainwashed him into their own doing.

I was then snapped out of my thoughts when everyone was looking at me. I made myself look like I was thinking and said, "what were we talking about?" Fury sighed in frustration.

"Was Capsicle not paying attention?" Tony said with his famous smirk. I ignored Tony's nickname for me and focused on Fury's question.

"Do you want to go and save him for SHIELD to help him regain his memory?" I nodded and noticed the team getting set. "Okay I will send you the coordinates, suit up Avengers."

With that I headed to my room and put together my Captain America suit.

Eek!!! The winter solider is coming in the story. I wonder if it will end up plain Stony or Stucky~ I will update next week. Love guys and please comment.