Courtney Act | Finding Your Ticklish Spot

Having days out at the beach when you're visiting Courtney in California were amazing but then again any day spent with Courtney was amazing. You loved that It was you two spending time together you could never get tired of spending time with her. You would lay and talk about boys or you would both sunbathe whilst singing cheesy songs out causing people to look at you both but it never bothered you.

Putting your towel on the sand you sat and watched as Courtney struggled to get her towel on the ground and carry her drink "Here give me that" you said to her holding your hand out for her cocktail. She smiled at me as she finally lay her towel down and jumped on it

Taking out your sun cream you started applying it to yourself, you wanted to tan not burn, as you got your back you started to struggle to reach. Hearing a giggle, you looked up to see Courtney laughing at you with an amused smile "Need help?" she giggled sarcastically.

"Bitch" you muttered jokingly as you handed her the bottle, moving your hair out of the way Courtney started to cover your back in the cream. Suddenly her hands grazed your ribs and you flinched away causing her to stop.

"You ok?" she asked confused nodding kept the giggle down that you were struggling to conceal, once again Courtney's hand lightly tickled over your ribs but this time you couldn't keep down the giggle.

Turning around you saw Courtney smirking at you devilishly she knew "Is someone ticklish?" She asked in a mocking voice that made it very clear that she knew you had a ticklish spot and was now going to tease you about it.

You started to shake your head vigorously trying to stand up before Courtney could see but her hand shot out and she tickled your ribs again. You laughed and hurried away from her and sitting on your knees just like Courtney.

Putting your hands in front of you like surrender you look at your best friends who was now rubbing her hands together with a fake evil laugh "Stop" you squealed with a pleading look on your face as she started to advance on you "Yes! Ok I'm a little ticklish" you told her with a nervous smile.

Courtney stood up slowly with a big smile showing all of her teeth she looked like a predator, gulping you realised you were the prey taking a step back to every one of Courtney forwards steps you laughed nervously "Courtney...Court..What are you?" Suddenly Courtney dashed forward with her hands in front of her.

Screaming you ran in the opposite direction "Ahhh!" all around you people we either giving you weird looks or laughing at the two strange women having a tickle fight in the middle of the beach "You know what?" Courtney asked suddenly as she sat on you from the tickle attack, shaking your head you looked up at her confused "I'm glad you're here."

"