Alaska | Happy Birthday Baby |

"Alaska! Lasky? Come on, wake up!" You called to Alaska who lay snuggled up under the many blankets that were left over from your movie night last night, she covered her head with the pillow as you opened the curtains and let the sunlight come into the room.

Alaska's face came out from under the pillow with her famous pout, her eyes were almost closed, puffy from the hours of sleep you had both missed out on because you were too busy watching everything and anything on Netflix "What do you want?" she groaned as she rubbed her eyes like a child making you smile widely.

"Good morning you too Lasky" You laughed as you laid on the bed next to her as she moaned in tiredness "What do you want to do today? Detox said we can stay at her house with the other girls tonight. I can feel my buzz already" You told Alaska with a happy smile.

Alaska turned to you with a frown as she finished rubbing her sleepy eyes with her hands "But today is my..." You interrupted her before she had a chance to say anything. "we're going to have fun tonight it's been a while since we both went to a girls night and what a better day than today".

Alaska's eyes brightened and looked at you "You know what day it is?" she asked with a small laugh which only brightening when you nodded in confirmation "Duh it's Saturday, Saturday is cocktail day!" you semi shouted lifting your hands up in cheer.

"What? But today is my..." Alaska stopped with a sigh and got up from the bed walking to the bedroom door sadly making you frown you knew what today was and knew it was time to let her know, bursting into laughter you knelt up on the bed "Of course I remembered today is your birthday. I was trying to surprise you, but apparently it is impossible!".

Alaska turned quickly and ran at you pushing you down on the soft bed as she lay on top of you "Why didn't you tell me you wanted to surprise me?" she asked as she pushed herself up on her elbows so you could see her smiling face.

"It wouldn't have been a surprise, doofus!" You chuckled tapping her on the head making her smile widen "you thought that I forgot your birthday, and I felt too guilty" You told her with a sad pout you hated making her sad, Alaska could be such a sensitive soul at times.

Alaska laughed at your pout and lifted up her hand to mess your hair "Happy Birthday Alaska!" you shout as Alaska buries her head in you hair with a laugh before she starts pressing small kisses all over your face.

"Okay, I'm going back to the kitchen because you know birthday pancakes and all" You said while pulling yourself from under Alaska and getting up of the bed, Alaska nodded with an excited smile she loved the birthday pancakes you make so much she wished she had more than 1 birthday a year.

After you watched Alaska demolish a 4 birthday pancakes you both got dressed ready to go to her 'surprise' birthday party, you smiled as you watched Alaska get dressed up in her American Apparel outfit that she wore for the photoshoot, it was the purple crop top and pink pleather skirt with white socks and jelly sandals.

You both got into the Uber you had ordered and Alaska looked at you with a small pout "I think I ate too many pancakes" She murmured as she rubbed her exposed belly with her hands "Ya think?" You answered sarcastically but rubbed her stomach softly knowing that's what she wanted.

As the Uber stopped in front of Detox's apartment where you knew all of yours and Alaska's friends including her brother Cory were waiting in anticipation of Alaska's arrival mostly because they want to start drinking.

Helping Alaska out of the car you turned to her with a straight face as she vibrated excitedly "It's like living with a Chihuahua" you mutter to yourself as you pull Alaska over to the buildings door "Ok so remember you know nothing of any party and I didn't say a word".

Alaska nodded quickly as you pressed the buzzer to Detox's apartment and waited for her to answer "I am the queen bee, so eat it up" Detox's voice rang through the speaker with small giggles she must have already been on the cocktails.

Alaska gave me a confused look when I laughed "and crown it" I recited knowing it was the secret code meaning that I had Alaska with me and they knew we were coming up so they had to get ready, a buzz rung out and I quickly pushed the door open half dragging Alaska behind me.

When you entered the hall leading to Detox's door you gave Alaska a look meaning 'play along' Alaska just giggled "Gosh what are we doing in Detox's building?" Alaska called out with a fake tone making you roll your eyes because she wasn't even trying to seem convincing.

Opening Detox's door you pushed Alaska into the room as everyone jumped up and screamed "SURPRISE!" Everyone you called was there, you saw Cory drinking beer in the corner, Detox and Roxxxy were leaning onto each other with cocktails in the air as they cheered, All of the drag race girls you had invited had turned up too and they all looked happy to see you both.

Standing next to Sharon who handed you a beer you watched as Alaska put her hand to her mouth "Oh my god, a surprise party! How didn't I see that coming!" Alaska exclaimed using that fake and not believable tone.

Sharon snorted loudly and turned to you "You told her" She said, and it was not a question she knew you had told Alaska, she knew Lasky's fake voice very well "Nooooo...Yeah" You told her taking a sip of your beer as the other queens looked at you accusingly but they all looked amused too.

"She made me tell her, she did the puppy dogs eyes and... I'm just so weak" You said aloud as you blushed when they all aww'd, Detox soon turned on some music and everyone started partying in Alaska's honour.

Alaska found you again after an hour "Looks like you're enjoying the party" You said as you saw the happy smile on her face ""I love everything, literally everything you've done today. I love you so much" Alaska whispered as you held her hand tight in yours as you pulled her in for a sweet kiss "Happy Birthday baby".