Katya | Christmas Surprise |

Hearing a smash coming from the living room of the apartment you shared with your boyfriend you looked at the alarm clock in your room 2am, turning over your felt the other side of the bed was empty sitting up you saw your beloved was missing.

"Brian" you called gently but no answer came back until you heard swearing coming from your living room you sighed and rolled out of bed groggily as you walked out of your bedroom and down the hall with your eyes half open like a tired zombie.

Reaching the living room your eyes popped open in surprise seeing the entire apartment covered in Christmas decorations, You saw fairy lights hanging from the walls, tinsel taped to anything that it could reach but most of all you could see the beautiful green tree that stood proud in the corner of the room.

The tree looked magnificent it was decorated to the max, you smiled as you saw the multi-colored lights blinking, the tinsel draped across the branches delicately and the baubles twinkled from the light of the fire that danced quietly next to the tree making the whole aesthetic more chrismassy.

"Brian?" you called making the fair haired man you had been dating for 9 months spin around quickly with a look of dread upon his face "I'm sorry" he muttered as he bent down hurriedly "What happened?" you asked walking forward to see Brian picking up the pieces of a fallen red bauble.

"I just wanted it to be perfect for you, for us. It's our first Christmas" Brian stuttered as he looked up at me through his eyelashes. You looked around the room seeing just how much effort your loving boyfriend had put into your first Christmas, a few tears sprung into your eyes this was the most romantic thing anyone had ever done for you.

Brian stood up and you strode forward putting your arms around his neck "It's perfect" You whisper as you press your lips upon his smiling when he pulled you closer as you tasted eggnog on his lips "but it's missing something" You say as you pull back with a small smile on your face.

Brian looks at you confused before he looks around the room trying to figure out what he had missed but you just laughed and pointed up to the top of the Christmas tree where a bare space had been left "There's no star" Brian smirked and pulled out a beautiful silver star that complimented our crazy mismatched and multi-colored tree which suited Brian's personality down to a tee.

"I was thinking we should put it on together" he mumbled against your lips as he stole as kiss before lifting you up into his arms, you quickly placed the star on top of the tree before Brian placed you back on the floor gently "Perfect" You mutter not realizing Brian was looking at you as you stared at the tree.

"Yeah you are" he muttered in your ear as he placed soft kisses up and down your neck making you hum with pleasure, you turned to him with a small smirk your face "I think it's time for your Christmas present since you made the nice list this year" you purred before pulling your excited boyfriend down the hall ready to show him just how much you appreciate him.

"Merry Christmas baby" you whisper as you pull him into a kiss before slamming the door behind you both with a small giggle as Brian picked you up and threw you on the bed with a playful smile "С Рождеством, моя любовь."

|XX|

|XX|

I know it's only 5 days until Christmas and very late to be starting Christmas imagines but here is a Katya/Brian one!

Merry Christmas everyone!

"С Рождеством, моя любовь." = Merry Christmas, my love.