RuPaul | Coffee Shop | Part 2

Once again you sat your usual table in the small but homely coffee house sipping the caramel hot chocolate that you had left your warm and comfy bed for, this place was no Starbucks that's for sure but you loved the warm vibe it had.

Holding the mug close to you as you sipped the chocolatey goodness that your body had been craving you looked around and noticed that the coffeehouse was much emptier than the last time you had been sat here.

The rush of Christmas was over now but the New Year was slowly creeping up and you smiled seeing the couples cuddled up together obviously ready to start another year together, something that was currently missing from your life.

Closing your eyes you listened carefully to the crackle of the fire burning in the small fireplace as the bell on the door rang out signaling either a customer was coming in or leaving "do you mind if join you?" Your eyes sprang open at the slightly familiar voice, Ru.

Smiling up at the tall woman you nodded gently trying not to grimace as you remembered your encounter as she placed her bag on the floor before lowering herself down into the chair opposite you gracefully.

"So you didn't call" Ru started just as you took another sip of your caramel hot chocolate, spluttering your eyes widened when you chocked on your drink "are you okay?" Ru questioned looking alarmed as you nodded dabbing your mouth with the napkins she was giving you.

"yeah, sorry, I was going to I just got..." You paused trying to think of a word that would make Ru think you were pathetic "Nervous, scared, anxious?" Ru offered with a beautiful smile as you reciprocated albeit less dazzling "all of the above".

Ru let out a laugh that almost sounded like a tinkling bell and you tried to think of a time you heard something so... sweet. "I'm sorry, sometimes I can be a little intimidating" you quickly shook your head at Ru's words "no it's not that I'm just so awkward" you laughed with a grimace.

You really didn't know what Ru saw in you to give you her phone number but you hated the fact that you didn't use it "So how about you give me your number and this time I'll call you?" Ru suggests as you looked at her shocked, she still wanted to get to know you?.

Grinning to yourself you knew this was your time to shine, show Ru that you could be just as confident and statuesque as she was. Pulling a piece of paper out of your bag you quickly wrote your number on the paper before standing up.

You would hand her the paper and make a dramatic exit, leaving her wanting more, you could do this. Ru made it look so easy when she had done it to you, maybe you were over thinking this just a little?

Sliding Ru the number you gave a wide smile "Call me" you repeated the same words she had loving whispered to you the last time before giving her a wink which turned out to be an awkward blink "... Damn it!".

:::

A/N: For everyone who wanted a part 2 to this imagine, here you go!