Raja Gemini | Always |

You get your heartbroken by your ex and your best friend helps you and you both find out you love each other.

Arriving at your boyfriends house you smiled you were about to surprise him as he thought you were on tour with the girls, getting out of the car you walked up to his house and used the hideaway key to get in.

Looking around you noticed the place was a mess with beer bottles strewn everywhere "Ergh" you whispered to yourself. Hearing a noise coming from his bedroom you crept up to the door and slowly opened it with butterflies in your stomach.

Gasping you saw your boyfriend in bed with a beautiful girl they both looked up at you shocked "Wait it's not what it looks like!" he shouted to you as you shook your head in disappointment as you turned to leave you hear the girl slap him. Good.

-

Sitting in your bed sobbing and eating ice cream you were sat watching the notebook albeit you had cried through most of it especially on the lovely dovey bits. Blowing your nose into a tissue you grimaced at how you probably looked right now.

Hearing a knock at your bedroom door you looked to see your best friend Raja peeking through "Oh sweetie" she said jumping on the empty space in the bed "What happened?" looking up at Raja you started to cry fresh tears with the ugly hiccups that come with it.

"He cheated on me" you sobbed as Raja pulled you into her chest and wrapped her warm arms around you as you snuggled yourself into her "you caught him?" she asked as she rubbed your back, nodding you hiccuped again.

"Yeah I went to surprise him now we're off tour and there they were" putting your head back into Raja's chest you smiled feeling her softly kissing the top of your head she was always there for you and always had your back.

"He's an idiot they all are sweetie" Raja said laughing, cracking a little smile you pulled away and rubbed your face away from any tears or signs you had been crying "You don't need to tell me twice" you laughed as Raja played with your hair "What's the world coming to when someone like you gets cheated on"

Looking up at the tanned skinned beauty you raised an eyebrow "What's that mean?" Raja looked shocked like she didn't mean to say that out loud but she did and now you wanted to know what she was talking about "It's just you did everything for him, anyone would be lucky to have you".

"I would love to have someone like you and I would show you how good you are" Raja whispered behind you as you lay on her, smiling you felt weird butterflies in your stomach when Raja said she would love to have someone like you. Like me but not me... you thought sadly.

Sighing you leaned back against your headboard and switched off the tv throwing the remote on the end of the bed "you should have seen her Raja she was beautiful" you mumbled feeling sorry for yourself hearing your best friend gasp you looked up to see her looking at you angrily.

"I know what you're thinking and don't..." Raja put her hand under your chin and held your head as stared at you "You are beautiful I've always thought so" feeling heat creeping up your neck and to your cheeks you smiled.

"You do?" You whispered as Raja put her hands back in her lap, you watch as she sighs and flick her ups back up to you "for as long as I can remember I've thought you were beautiful and wished you were mine" grabbing Raja's hands you smiled "You always had me".

Raja smiled and tangled her fingers into your hair before pulling you into the most passionate kiss you've ever had. It's Raja it's always been Raja...

A/N: Sorry for taking so long to update this but my laptop was broken and I had to get it repaired which took longer than I expected. This was a request for a Raja imagine from shay_gemini , hope you enjoy!