Justin Johnson | You Can't Dance |

You nervously paced in front of the doors of your best friend Justin's dance studio, you had known Justin for a couple of years now and in all that time you had never told him your secret but now you had landed one of the biggest roles in an up and coming Broadway show, you knew had to.

Sighing to yourself you pushed open the door and smiled at all the little girls running passed you in their little pink tutu's "Hey Doll!" Justin shouted at you waved back "Now girls y'all need to practice that last part before next week okay?" Justin says to the girls making you smile he adored kids and he loved teaching them too.

You waited patiently for the room to empty and smiled again at the girls as they waved to you both as they left "Hey" you muttered as your threw your arms around Justin with a small nervous smile on your face "What are you doin' here?" he ask as he took a sip of water from his bottle.

"uhh well remember I auditioned for that part in the new Broadway show?" You asked as Justin nodded screwing the top back on the bottle before looking up at you with worried eyes "Oh baby please tell me you got the part?" he asked putting his hand on his heart dramatically.

You rolled you eyes softly before nodding your head with a smile "You did! Ahhh!" Justin shouted as he began to jump up and down clapping his hands giving you a wide smile. "I'm so happy for you baby girl".

Justin pulled you to him as you laughed anxiously "Ican'tDance" You got out quickly to get it over and done with, Justin pulled back and looked at you confused "What was that? It sounded like you said you couldn't dance".

You just stood their with a nervous look on your face that kind of reminded you of your other friend Katya "of course you can dance I've seen you...." Justin stopped and looked to the side deep in thought "I've never seen you dance before" he gasped as you nodded your head guiltily.

"because I can't dance I'm just no good" you mutter as Justin continues to look shocked "but we've been friends forever how did I not know" he whispered sounding upset you quickly shook your head and held his hand not wanting him to be upset.

"Why did you audition if you can't dance" Justin asked you with a small laugh seemingly feeling better about never noticing your little secret, you shrugged with a smile "I didn't think I'd get the part but they called me and said they liked my look..." you told him with an embarrassed smile.

"So will you help me?" you asked giving him your most famous puppy eyes making him look you up and down "girl who you think you talkin to, of course I will now let's start".

---

"Ok let's try this again" Justin says as he put one hand on your waist and took your hand in his, as you put your other hand on his shoulder. You two had been at this for over an hour and you were getting nowhere but Justin had been nothing but patient with you.

You looked down at your feet, waiting for Justin to start "I need you to look at me, you can't be lookin' your feet now " Justin said as he pulled you closer to him as you looked up into his eyes feeling the usual butterflies there but ignoring them.

"I'm sorry" You sighed as you let your hands drop "I had no idea dancing was this hard you make it look easy and... beautiful" You say as Justin began to blush at your words "You can do this baby but you need to trust me" Justin says as you look at him with a tearful smile.

"Believe me trusting you is not the problem here" You tell him with a laugh "Just watch me for a minute" Justin says as he begins to do what you're learning. You tried to concentrate on what he was teaching you, but found it to be very difficult as you watched his body move so sensually and gracefully you could hear your heartbeat loudly in your ears as it began to flutter again.

Justin pulled you towards him but you were too busy trying to control your hormones you stumbled and almost fell down but he caught you in a dipping motion, you both went quiet as you looked into each others eyes.

Slowly you both leaned in until you pressed your lips together making your heart jump happily, Justin pulled away and smirked at you "You're right Doll you can't dance".

---

So this Imagine was a request from Revas_Fen Sorry it too so long!

Hope you all liked it :D