Hospital

I finally calmed down. " So, how long have I've been out?" I ask. Judy looks at me. "You've been out for a day." She says. "How's Gideon?" I ask. "He was here a few hours ago, he looked really upset though." She says in a concerning voice. I mentally sigh. "Well, he kind of did watch my almost death." I pointed out. Judy shrugged. I look towards Nick. He look grumpy and tired. "Aw, Is this big baby sleepy?" I cooed. He mumbled something under his breath. "How are you acting like nothing happened and you didn't get you leg crushed?" Nick finally asks. "I shrug. "Super powers" I say waving my hands in the air. He rolled his eyes. "I'm hungry." I say. Nick jumps up. "On it." He says and then walks out of the room. It's now just me and Judy. "So...... Nick huh?" I ask. "Stop your mouth right there Cotton." She growls. I laugh. Nick comes back with some food. He gave me a bowl of fruit loops. I eat it quickly because man, was I hungry. Once finished eating me some fruit loops, I was getting bored. "How long until I get out of here?" I ask. "The doctors said tomorrow you'll be able to leave." Judy says. I pump my fists in the air and I get laughed at by Nick and Judy. I cross my arms and pout. The door opens and Gideon comes in. He looks towards me and smiles. "Hiya Gideon." I say waving. Gideon comes over and hugs me. I slowly start to hug back and he then pulls away. He's blushing a little bit and I chuckle. "Hi Cotton." He says. "Yo Judy, where's my phone?" I ask. "It was crushed in the accident. My eyes widen. "Not my baby!" I say in a dramatic way. Judy laughs. "We'll get you a new one when you leave tomorrow." She says. "Yay!" I say in a childish way. Judy laughs and Nick rolls his eyes. Gideon is still blushing. "You okay Gideon?" I ask. He snaps his head up. "I-I'm f-fine!" He said nervously. "U-uh I g-got to g-go." He says and leaves. I raise an eyebrow. "What was that about?" I ask. Nick shrugs while Judy has that dumb smirk of hers. "It's obvious that he likes you." She says. "LIKES ME!?" I screech. "Who would ever like me!?" I add. "Obviously him." Judy says rolling her eyes. My head is pounding. Likes me? No, he couldn't. I put my hands up to my head and sit back. I close my eyes in pain. "Oh great Judy you just exploded her mind, really." Nick says.