Chapter 2: Zac

"Shiiiit.." Zac hissed, quickly setting down his coffee pot as he spilt his freshly brewed coffee for probably the tenth time this week all over the kitchen counter.

"Damn bro.."

Zac turned his head over his shoulder, as he saw Dylan there with a surprised look on his face. He sighed dramatically, fetching a wet rag from the sink beside him. "Thanks Dyl." He managed to pull of a chuckle.

Dylan laughed walking towards the counter as he ripped a paper towel off the holder, helping him clean up his clumsy mess by wiping up coffee that made its way down the cabinet doors.

"I've been on edge lately, man."  Zac confessed as he threw the rag back into the sink, and hopped his bottom onto the countertop with his mug of coffee in hand.

Dylan nodded, feeling a bit bad for his brother regarding everything that he's been through this past year.

"I mean keeping busy has helped a lot, I thank filming a lot for that. I just.. my body is still adjusting to keeping off the drugs and everything.. It's hell."  He said, as he stared off somewhere.

"Hey," Dylan abruptly perched him up by giving him a manly pat on his shoulder. "I'm here, bro."

"Oh I know, you've been a real pain in my ass ever since you moved in so that helps a lot.." Zac laughed as Dylan lightly punched him in his side.

"Okay, well this pain in the ass is gonna go meet up with some of the guys so I'll see ya later, man."  Dylan snickered as he gave his brother a quick manly handshake before grabbing his car keys from his back pocket and making his way to the front door of the house.

Zac let out an exhausted sigh before looking down beside him as he fixed his eyes on his phone, letting another deep thought session kick in..