Chapter 12: An Eventful Morning

It was around 7 in the morning as the suns calm rays shined through Zac's living room, that was only accompanied by the sound of birds chirping from right outside the balcony.

Vanessa groaned softly, slowly flickering her eyes open as she begun to spread out her arms to stretch realizing shes been in an uncomfortable position on the couch all night. Now realizing where she was, she sat herself up, and scanned her eyes around the room not seeing any sign of Zac.

I soon looked down at myself now noticing that my clothes from yesterday were still on my body, I arched my brow a bit, a little puzzled of what actually happened last night. Before I could draw anymore conclusions I soon heard the front door open abruptly - I swung my head around as I soon saw Zac, who was clothed in an athletic getup. and Puppy right beside him.

"Hey you," Vanessa smiled softly, running fingers through last night's messy hair, as she stood herself up from the couch.

Zac flashed her a grin as he unhooked the leash from Puppy's collar. "Yeah sorry I was out for a run early this morning, how long you been up?"

Vanessa scratched her head a bit, making her way around the sofa. "Literally got up 5 minutes ago." She giggled.

Zac smirked, nodding his head, "I hope you slept okay." He said, wrapping the leash around his fingers.

"Oh, amazing." She fibbed, scrunching her face up , as she quickly placed her hand in his.

Zac raised his eyebrows, giving her hand a quick squeeze. "Oh really?"

"-- No," Vanessa snorted, as she swung their hands back and forth a bit before reaching up and softly pecking his lips.

Zac gently trailed his hand up to the back of her neck, bringing her lips back on his.

"Mmm," She quickly pulled back, as she looked him in the eyes. "So, uh.. last night." She smirked a bit. "Nothing happened I guess?"

Zac chuckled, as he put Puppy's leash down on the side table beside him, interlocking his fingers with hers on the other hand. "We were pretty exhausted, I do remember literally just crashing after about 5 minutes." He chuckled.

"Ah," She nodded a bit, glancing at his neck as tiny bits of sweat from his run started to glisten a bit. She bit her bottom lip feeling a bit frustrated about not fulfilling her "needs" from last night.

"Well not to sound corny, but I think we should finish what we started," She softly whispered, pressing her body into his.

A smirk slowly crept on Zac's lips as he pecked Vanessa's lips softly before swiftly trailing kisses down her jaw eventually making his way down to her neck.

Vanessa softly moaned as Zac's lips went to her sweet spot, she then quickly reached her hands down to the bottom of his shirt, beginning to roll it up from his lower torso.

Pulling back from her neck, Zac helped her undress, taking off her lacey tank top as he threw it on a table behind her.

Vanessa met his lips again as she slid her hand down to the draw string of his work out shorts, starting to untie it, before pulling them down revealing his boxer briefs.

Zac deepened the kiss hungrily, reaching both hands under thighs, gripping at them as he lifted her up as she tightly wrapped them around his waist, he positioned himself and gently pushed and leaned her up against the wall still not once breaking from her lips.

Vanessa wrapped her arms around his neck tightly as she kept her balance. Vanessa soon tightly clutched on the back of his hair as she felt him ease his way into her, she bit her bottom lip as his lips found the side of her neck again as he kept himself at a steady pace.

"Oh.. my god." She whispered sharply, as the position he had her in was the best to please her completely.

Zac softly grunted as he got a better grip on the wall his hand was leaning on, he picked up his pace hearing the moans of confirmation escape Vanessa's lips. "Fuck" He muttered in her neck, as their bodies finally synced in perfect rhythm as he was beginning to sense he was hitting her g-spot, something he knew all too well to find.

Vanessa couldn't conceal herself as the sensation grew, it drove her crazy how well he could fulfill her, she dug her fingers deeper into his back at every thrust.

Minutes pass as they started feeling themselves getting closer, Zac finished himself off at a faster pace, as he tightened his hold on the bottom of her thigh that started to work up a sweat.

"Right there, oh my god, yes." Vanessa softly squealed swinging her head back against the wall as her body spasmed in completion, she let out a breath as Zac's pace slowed down loosening his grip on her leg.

Zac brought his head back up from the crook of her neck, as he stared her down with a grin of satisfaction as her head was still against the wall with her eyes still closed.

"You good?" He whispered huskily, pecking kisses up and down her neck.

"Fuck.." She scoffed playfully, finally opening her eyes as she ruffled her fingers through the back of his messy hair.

"I'll take that as a yes.."