Chapter 3: Tequila Shots and Familiar Faces

7:18pm 

"Stell, you almost ready?"  Vanessa yelled from her master bedroom, as she scrambled around her bedroom, looking for a certain pair of gorgeous heels she bought yesterday. She stopped in her tracks as she looked towards her door waiting impatiently for a reply. "Stell!" 

Stella finally entered her room, swinging open her door as she finished putting her second silver hoop earring in. "Damn girl, yes." She giggled slightly, fixing her hair in Vanessa's bedroom mirror.

"Good."  Vanessa let out a breath, as she scooped up her clutch purse, digging for her phone from inside it. "Our ride's here, so let's get going."  She said, as they both eventually left her room. 

----

8:31pm

Zac shielded his eyes with his hand as he was escorted from a SUV town car to the entrance of a outdoor nightclub a close friend of his was throwing his birthday party at.   

As soon as he made his way past security and paparazzi he was soon reunited with his past costar Adam Devine and a few other guys . "What's up bro."  Zac smiled, as he pulled Adam in for a bro hug.

"Nothing much ,man."  Adam replied, giving him a few pats on the back. "Glad you made it, what's your drink?"  He asked, as he flagged down an individual caterer.

Zac scratched at his elbow as he quickly contemplated. "Just a club soda.." He requested, giving the short and blonde caterer a smirk as she scribbled down his drink on a notepad.

Zac soon made himself comfortable with his drink in hand as he nodded his head to a EDM soundtrack the DJ was spinning. It's been a while since he's been to any sort of club or event, so he thought it was finally time to dive back in after a well needed break.

As he was catching up with some other celebrities and long time friends, he noticed a familiar brunette headed woman walking toward him with a half smile on her face.

After she drew closer he soon realized that it was another one of his past costars, Emily Ratajkowski.

"Hey Em."  He smiled, taking a step away from his group as he gave her a quick hug.

"I've been looking for you for like a half and hour, Wes told me you were here."  She said.

Zac chuckled, "Yeah, well I've been making some laps, catching up with some people."

Emily nodded, eyeing around the club, seeing as more people made an entrance, "Come," She quickly said, grabbing his hand as she lead him to other side of the club, towards the balcony with a scenic view of LA.

'Damn."  Zac chuckled, as he got a better grip on his glass. "Almost spilled my drink.."  He said, as he rested his arms on the railing.

Emily giggled. "Sorry, just  wanted to get some air and admire a view real quick."  She sighed, looking out, eyeing the city lights.

Zac looked down, staring at his drink for a minute.

Emily looked over at him.

Zac soon snapped out of it, as he looked at her.

Emily smiled a bit, as she stepped closer to him, gripping at the front of his shirt and pulling him toward her, going in for a kiss..

 A bit surprised, Zac quickly grabbed her arms, turning his head to the side, dodging her lips that soon planted themselves on his neck. "Emily."  He whispered, kindly trying to push her off.