3

<Caesar P.O.V>

  It was just after dawn when Caesar woke, as he was the only one awake he made breakfast for the group. They all woke a few hours later and were pleasantly greeted with a warm meal. After they all had finished eating and had packed away their gear, they headed out of the forest. Before long they had exited the dense forest, and a short while after the skyline of the city could be seen. "We haven't got much longer to walk, only about an hour, I'd say," Rose informed both Freya and Caesar.

  An hour later the group reached the city. "Let's go to Professor Laurels lab, to begin with, so we can get on to the gyms," Tyrun suggested eagerly. The city was massive, a lot bigger than Caesar's hometown of Lilycove City, and certainly a lot larger than Roma Town. Caesar stared in awe at almost everything, the massive skyrise buildings were something he had never seen before. On their way to the lab, they passed a massive skyscraper that was situated in the centre of the city, a large neon sign with the letters 'FF' was lit up near the top of the building. Caesar realised it was the Future Focus Tower, where the Future Focus company mainly operated, it was also one of the places to get the PokeTab. The PokeTab was the company's prime product, it was an arm piece that trainers and people alike used to do many things, such as voice chat with others, or instant message, there was also a slot to insert app cards which allowed further additions to the PokeTab. "Caesar, you ok there?" Tyrun gave him a slight nudge.

  "Huh? Oh, yeah, sorry I was just looking at the tower," he hadn't realised that he was staring at it.

  "Algood, it is pretty cool ain't it?" Tyrun laughed. Caesar nodded and they continued on. As they were walking past the tower a salesman stopped Caesar and Freya.

  "I see you two don't have the PokeTab, would you like one? It's free if you have a Pokemon Trainer Card," the salesman gave his pitch.

  "We'll think about it," Freya replied quickly, she grabbed Caesar's arm and they caught up with the others. "Ugh, sales people, I hate 'em," she complained. Caesar wanted to complain that he wanted one until he remembered that he didn't have his trainer card yet. "Why weren't you two stopped?" Freya asked.

  Rose was quick to reply. "We already got them," she opened up her duffel bag to show it off. "I don't like wearing it, and Tyrun's is under his sleeve."

  "They're really useful, though, pretty necessary for anyone really, you can do heaps with, call people, have apps on it, you can even use it to store your trainer card, makes it so much easier to register to the league... and those dumb..." Tyrun was promptly hit by Rose. "I mean, awesome, coordinationists?"

  "Contests."

  "Right, contests, anyway they are super helpful," Tyrun pitched.

  "Oh," was all Freya replied with.

  It wasn't long after that they reached Professor Laurel's Lab. It wasn't much, just a rather small, open plan room with a couple desks and a large assortment of science equipment. Just as they entered they were greeted by a Teddiursa. Shortly after the professor appeared, "ah, hello there, thanks for bringing Freya and Caesar here." 

  "It was no trouble sir," Rose politely replied. 

  "That's good to hear, now follow me you two, I have some things for you," he beckoned them to follow. Caesar and Freya followed the professor through to the back of the lab, Rose and Tyrun had stayed at the doorway with the professor's Pokemon. They stood and waited as the professor wandered about collecting an array of items. "Was there any Pokeballs in the briefcase? I can't quite remember," he called to them.

  "No, there wasn't, we had to borrow some from Rose and Tyrun," Freya politely answered back. The professor nodded and continued his search.

  In a few minutes, he had a small selection of goods piled in front of the pair. "Ok," he started, "here are some Pokeballs, a badge case for Freya, and one for you Caesar, if you want it. Oh, and of course your Trainer Cards," he said, handed them their cards as the pair gathered the Pokeballs and a badge case each. "Also, do either of you have a Poketab?" He asked.

  "We were planning on getting one after, trainers get them for free," Caesar told him.

  "Yes, of course, you're right, I'll give you these each then," the professor handed them each a small card, "this is an app card for the Poketab, it will give you access to the Kodai Pokedex, it also has my number there, in case you need to call me."

  "Thanks for all your help," Caesar thanked Professor laurel as they started to leave.

  "Oh, and before I forget, Caesar you are going to have to go to a Pokemon Contest Hall to register for contests, there's one in Glyphton City which is the next city over." They ushered their final thanks as they met up with Rose and Tyrun who were still waiting outside. 

  The group then headed back to the salesman, much to Freya's dislike. Before long Caesar, and Freya also had Poketabs. Caesar had opted for a sleek sky blue and black coloured one, it fit snugly around his left hand. Freya's one was dark green and leaf green, matching her singlet. Caesar gave thanks as they left the salesman to tend to other potential customers. "So where to next?" Caesar asked.

  "Glyphton City, that's where we can sign up for contests, there is one in four days time, after that you three can battle the Gym Leader there," Rose informed him. As she finished her Poketab beeped, she looked down "oh, me and Tyrun will have to meet you at Glyphton, we are wanted here, our father has some stuff for us."

  "That's ok, we'll meet you there, we should exchange our numbers, though. So we can keep in touch," Caesar suggested. The group did so, getting everyone's number. "See you in Glyphton," Caesar said as they went their separate ways.

  "Wonder why they wouldn't tell us who their father is," Freya asked him.

  "Why would they have to, I mean it isn't really our business, they don't know our parents," Caesar replied. Freya nodded in defeat. They continued walking on until they reached the end of the city and the start of the route to Glyphton City, by that time it was almost midday, so they sat down on a bench and had some lunch.

A/N - Hey again! So much for being quick at updates ^-^;" sorry, this chapter was pretty short too so I am bad person, although there is still no one reading this so algoods shout out if you do read this though <3