5

<Tyrun's P.O.V>

~2 Days Later~

  "Which Pokecenter did they say they were at again?" asked Tyrun.

  "The first one you see when you enter the city," Rose replied.

  "Oh, right," Rose scoffed. After a few more minutes of the pair walking the reached Glyphton city, as well as the Pokecenter Caesar and Freya, said they were staying at. "Hey, there it is," Tyrun pointed out, Rose nodded and they entered the Pokecenter. The entrance seemed rather empty, it was just the nurse at the desk, no one was out in the foyer, there were two entrances besides the nurse's desk each with a house symbol, implying they were where the rooms were. A staircase to the left had a Pokecoin symbol, showing the shops were there. The staircase on the right had a symbol of a knife and fork, that's where the cafeteria was. 

  "Are you wanting some lunch?" the nurse asked politely, the two nod. "This way then," she said, leading them up the right-side staircase. The cafeteria was quite full and crowded, but they managed to find the other two sitting by themselves. 

  "Long time no see," Caesar greeted them, making Rose smile slightly. "Why don't you guys join us?" he asked.

  "In a bit, we have to get out lunch first," Rose told them. The pair did so, grabbing a selection of what was available, sandwiches, salad, meats and what not.  It was only a few minutes before they rejoined Caesar and Freya. "So, how's it been?" She asked.

  "Good, we've both been practising a bit," Caesar replied to her. "Speaking of which, the next contest is tomorrow, isn't it?" Rose nodded, "we should really sign up then, Freya and I already signed up to the league, but I was waiting for you so we could sign up for the duo competition."

  "Sounds good, we can do that once we finish," Rose replied. "What about you two?" She asked.

  "Huh?" Tyrun replied he hadn't really been listening to their plans.

  "I said, what about you two?" Rose scowled.

  "Oh...." Tyrun didn't actually have any idea.

  "We can train," Freya suggested. Tyrun nodded in agreement. 

  "At least one of you has your head screwed on," Rose replied, glaring at Tyrun. By the time they ended discussing their plans for the next few days, Rose and Caesar headed out so they could register, and then train. 

  "I'll book the courts for us to train on," Freya said, leaving Tyrun alone. He decided to use this opportunity to devise a plan for him to investigate the gym leader here. He looked at his Poketab contacts, he searched for any agents in Glyphton City. There was one, the codename on it was "Whirlwind"  he would have to remember that. Freya then came up, "you could come down to the courts anytime you want," she said sarcastically. 

  "Coming," he said sheepishly, in his head figuring out how he could get away from Freya.

   Tyrun reached the courts just after Freya. "Let's battle then," she said.

  "Wait, we have to initiate a battle first," he said, leaving Freya confused. "Having an official battle means you can get points on your card, it helps Gym leaders see your strength and choose their Pokemon properly, it makes it fair for everyone."

  "Oh, I'll have to read up on that... and probably show Caesar too," she added. "So... how do we initiate a battle then?"

  "Under your Trainer Card app, you can invite nearby trainers to battle, I'll invite you this time," Tyrun explained as he invited Freya to battle, "now just click accept, and we can battle."