4

<Rose P.O.V>

  They pair watched on silently as Caesar and Freya left to go to Glyphton City. When they were out of their view they headed over to the Future Focus Tower, to meet with their boss. As they entered they walked up to the receptionist. "How may I help you?" she asked cheerfully, the pair said nothing, but instead showed her their Poketabs, which displayed a word 'freedom' is what it said. "Follow me," she said, beckoning for Rose and Tyrun to follow her. She led them into a workers elevator, pressing the button that said 'CEO's Office'.  It wasn't long before the elevator doors opened, presenting them with the familiar view of the Team Future Headquarters. The receptionist left them, she must've needed to be back down on the ground floor. 

  "Hey," Tyrun got the attention of a grunt. "Is the boss free?" he asked him. The grunt gave a nod.

  "No one's in there... I think," the grunt added. They gave him a quick thank you and headed to the back of the headquarters. They headed down the corridor arriving at a large black door, with silver adornments. His butler was there, waiting for them. He opened the door and they entered.

  "Welcome back," said their boss. "I hope you got here safely," they both nodded. "Good, now I have a few things to help you out, but first, as you have your own Pokemon, I'll be needing mine back," Rose quickly fished out the Magnemite, and Tyrun took out the Riolu. They both handed their boss the Pokeballs. "Many thanks. Now, onto the business at hand. While, unfortunately, we have been unable to uncover much more information, other than they are male and not a part of the Elite 4. But I do have some numbers for you," he paused to take Rose and Tyrun's Poketab so he could add the numbers. "These are numbers for undercover agents I have around Kodai, who have been told to aid you in any way possible." He gave them their Poketabs back. "You may see that the contact names aren't their real names, but codewords you will use to let them know who you are, I also have the addresses they are hiding out at. Now, because this information is so valuable, you must erase it immediately if you feel it will fall into the wrong hands. Is that clear?" They both nodded profusely. "Good, that is all I needed to say, now I believe you need to give those trainers a reason as to why you left them." Another nod. "Tell them you two are my children, and that I am not a fan of attention. Hopefully, that fools them."

  Rose and Tyrun had left the building, and Rose starts a call to Caesar. "Hello? Can you see me?" he answers the call.

  Rose lets out a small giggle, "I can, yes." Caesar looked relieved. Before Caesar could ask why she had called she explained. "Sorry about leaving you like that, our dad wanted to meet us. You gotta keep this quiet, but our dad, he's, uh, he's Steve, the CEO of Future Focus Industries." She watched as Caesar attempted to hide his excitement.

  "That's ok," his voice had gone abnormally squeaky. After a while, his voice settled into its normal tone. "It was nice of you to let us know, though." He was still beaming.

  "Yeah, well, it's a bit late now so we will stay at our dad's for the night," Rose informed him. "Oh, and before you go, what did you think about you competing with me in the duo sections of Contests? As well as being a single, of course," she asked. From the widening smile on Caesar's face, she could tell what his answer would be.

  "Of course I would, it would be so much fun, we'll have to practice a lot when you get here, though. See you then." He finished, ending the call.

================================================================================

<Freya's P.O.V>

  As Caesar finished the called he immediately freaked out. Clearly extremely excited about both the news of Rose's father, and the fact they two would enter as a duo. "Calm down," Freya said cooly. "He's just some guy-" she regretted saying that instantly, as Caesar began to list off an array of reasons as to why he was not 'just some guy'. It took a few minutes, but she eventually managed to calm him down. "You know, we haven't practised a lot about battling, and we should if we are gonna face a gym leader in a few days," she suggested they trained.

  "Yeah," Caesar agreed, "ya know, it's going to be really difficult to train for three different things, though." 

  "You could have always said no," Freya suggested. Caesar shook his head. "Why'd you say yes anyways?" she inquired.

  "It felt rude to deny something I said yes to before, plus it means it's something that can make our friendship stronger. I also kind of feel like we owe them, ya know, they've helped us out a great deal already."

  "Fair enough," Freya replied. They stopped their conversation as they continued on, in search of a clearing so that they could train and set up their camp. 

  It took them a few hours, but the eventually managed to find a viable spot for them to train and set up a camp. "So, do you want to practice battling to train, or...? Freya inquired.

  Caesar frowned slightly, "no, not yet, can we just practice hitting some logs today?"

  "Sure, no problem," Freya replied, "let's get started then, shall we?" Caesar nodded. "C'mon out, Petal, Joltz! We have some training to do!" Freya shouted out, releasing the leaf Pokemon and the attaching Pokemon.

  "Let's join them... Bubbles and Rose," Caesar said, somewhat unsure of what to say. Freya hid a small chuckle.

  "Might want to work on that," she said to the red-faced trainer. After a slightly awkward pause, the pair headed off to train their Pokemon. "Ok, Petal, hit the log with razor leaf, and Joltz thundershock the other log," Freya calmly commanded her team, her Pokemon obeyed, pulling off the attacks with ease. "Keep going at it, you two are doing great," she told her Pokemon. Letting her Pokemon continue to strengthen their attacks she headed over to Caesar to see how he was progressing. 

  As she approached she overheard him speaking to his Pokemon, "we are going to have to work really hard guys, which means we need to train heaps, I know its a lot to ask for, but..." he paused. "I believe in you two, I believe in us, together we can do it, we can be the best at both," when he finished he gave the two Pokemon hugs. Freya smiled, deciding he didn't need her help, after all, he did seem rather driven to prove himself, she told herself as she walked back to her Pokemon to help them train.