Chapter 5

Burenna’s P.O.V

When the doorbell rang I thought  it was just one of moms friends so I didn’t bother to get up and check. Being Skyarlette she got up immediately, probably to present a good impression to whoever was at the door. We flicked through the channels again looking for something with while to watch.

Ania pretty much wasn’t into it so I grabbed the remote and I saw that E!News was on and we decided to check up on what was happening in the celebrity world. They talked about random things like new CD releases then something about Justin. I turned up the volume to figure which one they were talking about.

“It has be finalized the Justin Bieber is not the father of Mariah Yeater’s son, she was Just looking for money and in fact has never met Justin Bieber. “ Gina said

As soon as she said Justin Bieber what was happening today dawned on me again. He.Was.Coming.Here.Today.

My mind started to go wild at the\at sudden thought that I didn’t even notice mom and Pattie were leaving until I heard Ania say bye. I just said bye along with her not to seem rude, and to make up for not coming to the door to socialize with the guests.

I turned off the tv and waited for Sky to tell us what we missed until she walked in, but some familiar boy. My eyes got wide and I just sat there like O.O Ania must have noticed my sudden state so she nudged me as in to ask what was wrong. I just turned my head to the boys that were walking in and she was like O.O too!

After a couple seconds I shook out of my daze and focused on assessing each and every guest. I love acting and my girls know I am so when I put on a rock hard face they knew I was just checking them out while masking my excitement.

 My eyes must be playing tricks on me because I think I can see Chaz Sommers and Ryan Butler and some guys with some kind of disguise on.

“I thought that Pattie and her SON were staying?” Ania asked.

“Yeah I thought so too but apparently whichever one of them is her son has some friends staying over so mom said it was ok for them to come too.” She answered.

She gestured for the boys have a seat while plopping herself down in between me and Ania. We sat there for a while until Skyar broke the awkward silence cause we know she hates them.

“Ok since you guys will be staying here for a while we are going to get to know each other ok? Get it? Got it? Good.” She said before any of the boys could answer her.

“Before we start the game can I talk to the guy with the beanie please?” I asked. I had a feeling who it was and if I wanted this to go right I gotta play the right cards.

“Sure ok??” he oughta be confused.

I got up and went into the kitchen and turned around to him and just straight out hugged him.

I pulled back and smiled, he look so confused that I laughed at his expression.

“so you bring me out here to hug me? Do you hug all strangers?”

I only smirked playing along.

“Oh yea I do, whenever I see someone I hug them because everyone needs some love from strangers!” I said sarcastically.

“Oh I see” he said not picking up on my sarcasm.

“Ok I didn’t bring you in here to play games Mr. Bieber I am just here to warn you-“

He cut me off and said

“How do you know I am Justin Bieber if you just met me?”

I groaned.