Chapter IV

That evening, we asked our parents if we could go to the park. They said yes, of course. But instead we went to a nearby forest.

The forest was about a mile away.

When we arived at the forest we turned into wolves, and began washing ourselves marveling at our new bodies. 

We scented a fawn, and followed the trail, just for the heck of seeing if we could catch anything. 

we caught a glimse of large disk ears lowered to the ground, constantly circling to hear any preadetors. we stalked forward but before we could even reach the edge of the bush seperating us, it snapped its head up and ran away.

"What happened?" Allison said " We were being near silent!"

"You were downwind of the deer." said a voice from behind us. We jumped around seeing White Muzzel.

"Its nose is better than its ears, and the wind was carrying your scent straight to it."

"Oh," we both said, feeling stupid."

"That's ok" he said " I brought you this." 

He threw a raven on the gorund beneath our feet.

"How did you catch something that can fly?" we both gaped at the catch.

"Practice" he said with a smile.

Later we got home, had a dinner that we hardly ate, and went to sleep. Tommorow was a schoolday, so we wouldnt have quite as much time in the forest.