The Pervert

Jae-ha's P.O.V

Yun's face turns a bright red as he is screaming into Hak's ear. Hak's jet black hair swarming around his face due to the velocity of Yun's breath. The rest of the group stands dumbfounded in shock. Hak stated that this stranger saved him, the great thunder beast, from prison. But, the soldier called Yuki looks to be no more then an adolescent boy and is quite frankly extremely feminine. He reminds me of Yun so it isn't possible that he had enough strength to defeat that many palace attendants. The screaming is quieted when Ik-su begins to push furiously through the crowd with a desperate expression plastered across his face. "This cannot be real. It is impossible!" Ik-su stutters and we look to him with concern. "Not only did you find the sword and the shield but you have also awoken the angel of judgment." Hak snickers at Ik-su's words.

"You say we found the sword and the shield but it seems that there is only one disappointingly average person who stands before us. Are you sure you haven't lost your mind?" We all chatter amongst ourselves and then Ik-su's expression turns to one of irritation and angst.

"It seems that even the gods have out-witted me. It appears that our greatest asset will also be our biggest fear." Ik-su finally remarks. I am still dumbfounded that everyone else is solely concerned with the first name Ik-su gave to the boy named Yuki.

"Forget about the sword and the shield. Didn't you call this boy the angel of judgment?" I question in an agitated manner. Ik-su begins to walk towards the boy and gestures for him to stand. Then, Ik-su turns and motions for us to kneel. He speaks slowly.

"Generations ago, before the dawn of Hiryuu and the four dragons, an angel was sent to Earth by the gods. This angel was given the command to purify the sinful humans that inhabited the Earth in order to pave the wave for the rule of Hiryuu. This was called judgment day. The angel's power was so powerful that it destroyed entire towns, leaving nothing but ash. This is what Hiryuu used to build the kingdom we see today. It seems that the gods desire the rebirth of this nation. This is your calling, Yona. The god's have initiated our destiny. We must follow this boy as he paves the way for the revival of Hiryuu." I see Zeno and Kija begin to tremble slightly. I, too, am scared. This boy in front of me holds immense power, the power to wipe out entire civilizations. But, still, my blood begins to boil. I am not bound by my destiny. I followed Yona because I wanted to, not because I had a duty or obligation. My thoughts are halted when I hear a soft voice speak.

"I think you are mistaken, I am not the boy you speak of. I have no desire to lead nor to be followed because I was destined to. As a child I was told stories of King Hiryuu and the four dragons by Mundok, but to think they are before me as we speak is a little ambitious don't you think?" Ik-su immediately answers.

"I am the priest, Ik-su, who serves as the gods messenger and interpreter. The girl you see before you, Yona, is the reincarnation of King Hiryuu and the 4 men who stand behind her are the four legendary dragons." Ik-su motions towards Shin-ah, Zeno, Kija and I. "If you still don't believe me then ask yourself where the power of your eyes comes from. You are the reincarnation of the angel of judgment." We are all a bit flustered by Ik-su's words. I look toward Hak in confusion and he gives me a condescending smirk. It makes my pulse throb when he thinks he knows more than I do. I look toward Yuki to see him staring blankly into space. His face contorts with realization and a knot forms in my stomach because I know this cannot be good. Ik-su speaks again. "It appears that everyone is a little doubtful of my words. Would you demonstrate to us your power?" Ik-su walks over to me and places his hand firmly on my shoulder to indicate that I have been chosen. I step forward cautiously and the boy removes the covering over his eyes. He reaches his hand towards me while keeping his eyes closed.