Kunikida doppo x reader [you don't need ideals when you have me!]

Lmao forgive the crappiness this was made near 10:50 AM while I was eating at a restaurant in japan

Requested by WorshipMe-Sama

Please forgive this shit of a oneshot
_________________________________________

Dazai had given you kunikida's book of ideals, you skimmed through it and was amazed at how everything was planned out. And then you got to a certain part in the notebook full of ideals.

Your eye twitched as you kept reading word after word. Dazai just gave you an amused look when you raised an eyebrow at him. 'This is a bit much, he probably shouldn't shoe this to any girl...' you thought. Kunikida's ideal woman was what surprised you. You felt Dazai put his chin on your shoulder leaning over to peer at the book with you. He then plucked the book from your hands and flipped to another page "look at this one" he snickered.

You couldn't help but let out a little giggle as you read what was on the page. You leaned back into Dazai's chest as he showed you more of the book. No you and Dazai weren't dating and neither of you had feelings for eachother. No both you and Dazai knew you had feelings for the man of ideals Kunikida Doppo. You two always acted like that even though you were just friends so sometimes people would think you were dating but you would always quickly deny it.

A little bit later you could hear yelling and Dazai quickly got up and rushed out the door. As he did so you could hear some one yell "DAZAAAAAAI!!!!" which was probably kunikida. 'Ahhhh he must of found out Dazai-san stole his book again.' You thought flipping to a page in the book. You took out a pen and randomly started to write things of it. Soon at least two whole pages front and back were filled with doodles and notes. You felt tired so you decided to take a nap closing the book of ideals you placed it on the adjacent desk and fell asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After about thirty minutes of chasing Dazai Kunikida finally found out he gave the book to you. He sighed and pushed up his glasses once before entering the room. He was about to say something but he noticed you fell asleep and decided against it.

Your sleeping form was cute he had to admit your face resting on your arms as you drooled a bit. Then you moved a bit causing him to freeze up until you stopped. He didn't want to wake you up so he quietly searched for his notebook and picked it up. Then he quietly opened the door, once out he slowly shut the door and let out the breath he didn't know he was holding in. He stood there for a moment contemplating what to do. He then quickly flipped through the pages of the book to see if anything was missing.

He stopped and froze when he saw one of the pages you wrote notes in. The first thing that caught his eye was the cute doodles you made. Some of the doodles were of him some were of the others in the agency. Then he decided to read some of the notes you wrote in your neat and delicate handwriting which Kunikida took a liking to.

Dazai is a stupid suicidal manaiac (insert picture of dazai) just kidding!

Kunikida's eye twitched

If Dazai and Kunikida were trees, I'd automatically cut down Dazai!

He didn't know if that was supposed to be taken as a compliment or an insult.

He then saw a drawing of glasses similar to his and a note next to it that was scribbled over but he could still make out what it said.

Sometimes I think most people who wear glasses are very hot, not that I have a fetish for glasses- you know what nevermind.

the rest of that page was filled with doodles so he flipped to the next page. The front of the page was filled with cute doodles as well but Kunikida didn't bother to look at those instead he flipped to the back of that page and saw a note which made his face go red.

I really really really like Kunikida. But truly I think I might be in love with him instead of liking him!

Kunikida automatically closed the notebook when he felt a presence behind him. "I saw that Kunikida-kun~! You can't hide it from me!".

A tick mark appeared on Kunikida's head as he swung around hitting Dazai in the face.

You woke up to the sound of Yelling and the sound of someone getting beaten up.

You yawned and laughed a little automatically being able to tell who it was and why they were getting hit. You noticed the note book was gone and knew that you forgot to tear out the page with your confession on it.

Your face heated up in embarrassment and you buried you face in your arms again. 'Oh god let's hope he didn't notice or see it.'
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

But secretly you hoped he did.
____________________________________________

Okay so I was gonna post the Gareki one first since he is one of my bae's but it somehow got deleted off my phone and just wHY

ALSO THE TITLE DOESENT EVEN MATCH WITH THE STORY AHAHAHA

So half of this was wrote in a restaurant and the other half un a train station and on a train lmao

Please (feel free to) Request again!

ALSO I'D APPRECTAITE IT IF YOU COULD...

「 show your support on my art by following or liking my art instagram !」

[  a r t    i  n s t a g r a m : akatsuonihiki ]

(P.s in japan I don't have data so I always have to wait until I get to the hotel to do things like post this story as well so thats why I can usually post more than one in like 3 mins because I had already wrote them in my spare time)