...Chill?

I was feeling extremely uncomfortable with Damian's arm around my shoulders, my heart was racing as thought his arm was a boa constrictor wrapped around my neck and about to choke me. What would I do in this situation? Stay as still as I could or shove the snake the hell off of me and run as far as I could. Now if that boa constrictor had my DS what would I do...? Probably still run the hell away. So why? Why couldn't I make myself push him off like the snake that he was?! Why couldn't I move?!
I guess people always think or believe they will react in a certain way given certain situations. As for me I certainly never thought I could be in this situation. I was taught as a kid, go get your parents, don't talk to strange men even if they have candy...or in this case a DS. But my parents weren't here, my phone was in my room, I was stuck in my own house with this man..
I started bitting my lip nervously
"I'm going to take that as a no" Damian said chuckling.
I looked into his cold blue eyes trying to find any spark of humanity or sympathy that I could.
"Why?" I asked softly keeping my eyes locked with his
"Why Netflix and Chill...well you see there is Netflix and then there is the other part~" he said smirking
"No...why are you doing this?" I asked as firmly as I could. His grip tightened on my shoulder and his eyes seemed to become a darker shade of blue which made my already rapid heart beat increase ten fold. His smirk disappeared and I was afraid.
He looked away and ruffled his own hair sighing.
"You're really no fun" he said blankly. His statement was followed by a moment of silence where all I could hear was my heart and I was afraid he could hear too.
I was then suddenly pinned to the wall and squeaked as my head hit it hard
"Ow..." I whined bitting my lip. My wrists where held in his hand above my head and his other hand grabbed me down there...
My eyes widened and I resisted the urge to scream.
"W-what are you d-doing?" I stammered
He simply smiled and kissed my cheek.
"I love you~" he whispered in my ear
"No" I said trying to get my hands free. He pulled back to stare me in the eyes and I almost looked away, his hand was still grabbing me there
"What do you mean?" He asked
"If you loved me, you wouldn't do this, and I've just met you. How could you fall in love?" I asked trying my best to hide how afraid I really was.
He chuckled and smirked before tightening his grip on my wrists
"You know you're a smart one yet so innocent of the sins of the world. Do you remember last night?" He asked taking his hand off my crotch making me let out a small relieved sigh. But I quickly tensed again as he grabbed my chin.
"Do you remember how easily you let me touch you, you didn't even scream, you just let me have my way with you for a stupid little essay. From the beginning you've been so incredibly innocent even naive I would say. But you like it right? Being controlled..." He murmured
My eyes widened and I tried to shake my head but his grip on my chin stopped me
" Yes, you where moaning and you even came, all thanks to me. It felt good, don't deny it~"
"N-no!! I didn't like it!" I said weakly shaking at the memory
"This is only the beginning little one, we have so much time together, and I already know you like the back of my hand." He whispered in my ear
"Let go!!" I exclaimed
"Shhh...you are not that smart after all, I mean, in your position I would try my best not to anger me" he said before kissing my lips. All I could do is try and think I was somewhere else as his hand started palming me through my pants, his kiss muffling my moans.
I was then suddenly slapped and tears instantly gathered in my eyes.
I looked down as a few cascaded down my aching cheeks.
"That was for bitting my tongue." He stated simply before letting go of me and taking his computer.
I just watched him as he headed out of the kitchen. I didn't move until I heard the bedroom door slam shut. I then cupped my cheek and let my tears flow. He didn't bring me to the room...but why? Oh I didn't care, he was an ass anyways. I angrily wiped my tears away and bit my lip. I didn't know what to do, where to go. I had simply no clue. I thought of the possibility that he could change his mind and come get me, so I decided to go to the living room. I smiled as I saw my DS sitting on the coffee table. I rushed towards it and opened the game.
"He didn't delete it." I said quietly to myself
I then paused the game and looked  towards the stair case wondering what made him change his mind. I didn't care either way but I now wanted to have my phone just in case he lost it and decided to go on a killing rampage. I didn't trust him at all to be honest. I then started feeling dizzy and touched my forehead feeling how hot it was. I laid down on the sofa trying to relieve the dizziness but then everything faded to black.

I woke up with a pounding headache to be met with total darkness, I also felt the weight of bed sheets on top of me and my head was on two stacks of pillows. I tried to move my head and found that my neck hurt. I hated when this happened.
I reached for my bedside table and turned the light on. It reveal my room with no one in it. I then saw my door open and closed my eyes, faking sleep.
"Yes goodnight, thanks for the supper." Damian said
"Of course dear, thank you for taking care of Alex. Poor thing." I heard my mom's voice
"It's not problem, goodnight." He said before shutting the door. I heard a sigh and the rustling of clothing before hearing the weight of someone falling on the bed next to mine.
I didn't say anything trying my best to fake my sleep.
"Alex?" I heard Damian ask
I stayed quiet
"Are you awake?" He asked again.
"..."
I heard him stand up and tensed. I felt him crawl on top of me.
"You turned the light on dimwit" he stated and my cheeks flushed. I opened my eyes and looked at him
"What do you want?" I asked
"You know what I want." He said before leaning down closer and trying to kiss me. I however denied him by pushing his face away. My wrists where then grabbed and pinned on the mattress right next to my head.
"Tsk, don't get cocky." He growled before smashing his lips with mine. I didn't return the kiss and remained frozen even as his tongue twirled around mine, I stayed limp. He pulled away and a string of saliva connected our mouths. Eww...
"You still owe me a favour for today~" he said quietly
-----------------------------------------
Hi guys! I thought I would update earlier since I've had a lot of inspiration lately
Hope you like it
Vote-comment-follow
~Fluffyduffee