Mace

When those words came out of his mouth I paled and realised it was true. I did indeed owe him for saving me but..this was defeating the purpose a bit.
"So if I understand correctly...you are going to rape after you saved me from someone else who wanted to rape me." I stated bluntly
Damian shook his head and kissed my lips gently making me blush deeply at how soft and different this kiss felt.
"No...this isn't rape" he said before kissing my neck.
"B-but I said no.." I protested trying to free my wrists
"You don't have that option" Damian said coldly before licking up my neck to my earlobe and sucking on it.
This made me shiver and blush even more. It did feel nice...sort of but it wasn't right.
"I...please don't do this" I begged softly as I felt him lick the shell of my ear.
He smirked down at me and got between my legs pressing his crotch against mine and starting to rub them together.
A moan escaped my lips and my eyes widened. Did I just make that sound??! What in the hell was that?
"I love your voice~" he purred in my ear joining my hands together above my head and holding them still with only one hand. His other hand started sneaking up the hem of my shirt. He gently caressed the skin of my stomach with his cold hand. I was looking down at it worriedly my bottom lip trembling.
"N-no..." I said softly trying to free my wrists. He was very intimidating and I could hardly muster up the courage to protest properly.
"Shhh it's ok Alex" he whispered in my ear his freezing hand ghosting across my nipples which went hard instantly. He pushed my shirt up and stared down at my chest licking his lips
"D-Damian..." I stammered shyly trying to tell him to stop but I was speechless as I saw him start sucking on one of them. I trembled and felt his hardness against my leg.
Damian then kissed me deeply as my mouth was open and shoved his tongue into my mouth again. This time I closed my eyes giving up on fighting him. It didn't feel that bad...
He pulled back from the kiss
"Kiss me back" he ordered sternly and I felt myself tremble under his cold gaze
"O-ok.." I said barely able to speak before he started kissing me deeply again. I kissed him back clumsily not knowing what I was doing. My fever had made me quite dizzy and unable to fight back much.
That's when things started going downhill. I felt him tie my wrists above my head with what sounded like and felt like tie wrap. My eyes widened. He was still kissing me deeply but that's when I saw his eyes were looking above my head at my wrists, calculating and cold. I blushed as I saw that and my heart skipped a beat. Why was I liking this?
He pulled away and we both were panting softly.
He smirked down at me and started taking this pants off. The sound of the zipper snapped me out of my trance a bit and my eyes widened. He took his hard member out and stroked it a few times. All I could do was stare at it. It was so big. I blushed very deeply as I realized I was staring and looked away. Did I really like men..?
"Look at me" Damian ordered
I turned and looked up at him.
He chuckled darkly and suddenly straddled my head. Eh?
His member was really close to my face.
"Now listen Alex, relax your throat and swallow if you feel nauseous ok?" He said a sick look stirring in his ice blue eyes.
I frowned in confusion and then felt his tip starting to rub against my closed mouth.
"W-wha-" I couldn't finish my question because as soon as my mouth opened he pushed his member inside it. I stayed frozen for a long time not quite coping with the situation. He was doing the same thing the guy had done to me...
My eyes widened in horror and I kicked my legs around struggling with the painful tie raps holding my wrists together.
"If you bite me you're dead" he said a victorious smirk on his face as he pushed in further holding my head with both his hands, gripping my hair way too tightly.
"Mmmm!" I tried to yell
"Mmm~ yes the vibrations feel so nice~ good boy~" he purred his face turning a slight pink. I just stared up at him with wide teary eyes that begged him to stop. His member throbbed in my mouth.
"Aaah~ I love that face you're making...so pathetic and powerless~" he purred softly. That's when he shoved his whole member down my throat and I couldn't breathe properly at all. I started crying and closed my eyes trembling and panicking.
"Shhh~ " he started moving. One of his hands was griping my hair to keep my head still as the other wiped my tears away. I stopped crying under his gentle care. He held both sides of my head again
"It's not that bad~ Hmm? It's just a bit of fun~" he purred smirking at me looking as though he wanted to eat me.
He kept thrusting down my throat and my body started shaking,
I was sweating nervously.
"There there" he cooed softly
His hips starting to piston into my mouth rapidly and I didn't protest anymore just taking it as best I could, concentrating on breathing. I was upset but his praise made me feel somewhat better.
"Aaah...yeah..." Damian panted suddenly shoving himself deep and staying put
"Do you like my cock?" He asked me smirking
I blushed deeply at the question and looked away trying to imagine I was somewhere else. Damian chuckled and started going so fast and hard that he was hitting the back of my throat every time. I gagged but he kept going not seeming to care about my distress. More tears started flowing down my cheeks but he paid no attention to them.
What really started scaring me was that I liked it. I really did and my member throbbed painfully against my pants.
I gagged more as he went even faster and rougher starting to move my head as well his hands gripping my hair painfully.
He then came down my throat and I had no choice but to swallow it.
"Good boy~ drink all my milk~" he purred
I crossed my legs not wanting him to see it had excited me as he pulled out.
------------------
Hi guys! There's the update which took me so long to get to....so sorry
Anyways! How was your summer?
Hope you enjoyed the story and thanks for reading!
Vote-comment-follow
~Fluffyduffee