Hell

Needless to say I felt pretty tired when my alarm rang at 6:00 am. I hardly slept last night feeling that a stare was stuck on me. Was that a dream? I quickly realized it wasn't noticing how sticky I felt.
I wanted to run far far away and hide for ever. I then remembered he was in my room and quickly ran to grab some clothes to change into in my closet for after having showered. I ran quickly to the door of my room. Hopefully he wasn't awake yet-
" Good morning sunshine" I quickly covered my ear after I felt his breath upon it. My heart was beating rapidly and every fiber of my being was yelling: run! I could feel adrenaline rush through my veins and I backed away until my back hit a corner. Darn it
" Haha I love that look!" He smiled at me and I only felt more threatened.
" Anyway I have been awake since 5 am. Your mom and dad left. The shower is yours." He laughed stepping away from the door
I ran towards it quickly looking down and avoiding his gaze.
I took my shower quickly since I was sort of in a hurry. I was careful to take the gauze of my head and apply some disinfectant to my wound.
I realized the house was empty and sighed in relief. I grabbed my bag and slung in over my shoulder running to catch the bus before I missed it. I didn't miss it thankfully and made it to school on time. I didn't have many friends but I got along well with the few I had. As I walked to my first class I met with Lorenzo, he was my best buddy and always had my back.
He extended his hand up in the air and I had to jump to give him a high five. My face flushed at the effort. He was quite tall.
" Hey what's up mi amigo?" He ruffled my hair and smiled down at me.
" Not much and you?" I asked
" Everything is great! Remember Cassandra! She said yes to going to the movies with me! I'm really happy!!!" He exclaimed
" Oh...haha that's great!" I tried smiling honestly but I was sort of off today. Just remembering having to clean off his cum from my thighs this morning made me shiver with disgust and also flush with embarrassment.
" Yo dude! You ok?" Lorenzo asked putting his forehead against mine.
" He-hey what are you-" I started
" Just checking if you had a fever and you do seem sort of hot. You should go lie down at the nurse or something." He looked concerned
I tried to shake it off
" You're going to get wrinkles if you frown that much!" I responded pressing my finger on the wrinkles of his forehead.
" Shut up!" He laughed
Good, that was easy.
" Well see you around sometime!" I waved
We both headed in our separate directions. First class history.
I came inside class, I think this is the course I hated the most since I never seemed to make have any friends in it and I never memorized a goddam thing. The dates seemed useless and trivial to me, so my brain took good care of discarding that 'useless' information. But now I needed to pass, because I really didn't want to repeat the year.
" Ok class so today you must hand in your essays." The teacher said showing the spot on the desk where she wanted us to put our papers.
I zipped my backpack open and took out the paper. On it there was a post-it. Saying : "You still owe me that day. See you tonight ;)"
I quickly ripped it off and crumbled it in my hand with a fist.
I then proceeded to put the paper on the teachers desk.
" Alex I would like to speak with you after class." She stated
I started panicking, what could it be now?
I know I had failed every single test since then. She said she would give me a second chance and I really needed for this to be true.
I started to go back to my desk but a dizzy spell hit me all the sudden.
I had to lean on a desk.
" Whats wrong weakling can't stay on your feet?" A Jock mocked seeing his chance to bully in the evidence of weakness.
" Alex are you ok?" My teacher asked with concern.
She put the back of her hand on my forehead. She frowned
" Your burning up!" She exclaimed
" Can someone bring Alex to the nurse please?" The teacher asked
" I'll do it." I looked to see it was the same jock who had mocked me before.
" That's very nice of you Tristan." He went to grab my bag for me and then helped me walk. I was too out of energy to protest. However just as I had suspected he totally changed once we were alone in the nurses office. We were alone. He brought me to a bed with a curtain and closed it around us.
" I've been waiting for a chance to do what I want with you." He chuckled
" Wh-what?!" I exclaimed
He swiftly punched me in the gut making me double over.
" I know you are gay, you know" he said proceeding to kick me in the stomach. I fell on a bed.
" I could see how squeamish you became when we would change for gym." He smacked me in the face
" St-stop!" I had finally regained my breath
" I will if you do me a favour." He said
"W-what?" I asked trembling
A glint flashed in his eyes. A look that I was have me a familiar feeling for some reason.
He chuckled darkly and started unbuckling his pants. I shook and realized what was going on. Oh shit.
I got up and made a sprint for the door. I needed to get away and now.
The breath was knocked out of me when an arm intercepted over my tender middle. I was once more thrown on a bed being straddled. My arms pinned over my head
I didn't know what to do.
" Help!!H-mfff" I struggle as he put a hand on my mouth. My eyes watered. No matter how much I squirmed I couldn't fight him off. I tried to kick bite spit. All it did was exhaust me. It was useless. I was feeling dizzy from my fever. I rested my eyes closing them.
" Hahaha you gave up? Smart choice." He whispered next to my ear proceeding to lick my tears away. I trembled in disgust.
" Hello?" I heard a voice say
My eyes lit up with a new found determination. I renewed my struggles.
I managed to bite his hand hard till it bled.
" Ow! You brat!" He yelled
" Help me!!!" I yelled
The curtain opened revealing the most handsome man I had ever seen, he was young around 25 years old at least 6 foot five, silver air that went down to his jawline. He had round glasses behind which were beautiful long silver lashes encasing the most vibrantly violet eyes. He was wearing a white lab coat.
" Hey no hanky panky in my office." He said looking at the guy who was trying to rape me. He had a shocked look on his face he was frozen there. He quickly got up but it was too late for him.
" Oh I see you were trying to rape a student in my office?!!!?" He sounded enraged
I was relieved but I found what he said was sort of off.
" I see this as a major sign of disrespect. Out! Both of you!" He yelled at me as well
Huh? I was the one who almost got raped here.
Tristan also had a shocked look on his face disbelieving he would get away with attempted rape.
" What do you want me to send you to the principles office for not having a pass?!" He yelled again his face really scary but he sounded really funny
Tristan's eyes widened.
" Here is the pass" he handed out the note
" Oh I see! Trying to take advantage of a sick classmate? " he was calm pondering it
" Fortunately for you I understand that." He looked over to me
I curled into a ball shaking.
" But in my office??!!" He yelled once more really really loud
I covered my ears.
He sighed straightening his is lab coat and adjusting his glasses.
" Also as a teacher I can't let you do that so let's play baseball."
Tristan looked really confused. I did too.
" If I see you near the nurse office ever again. You're out." He threatened smiling. It wasn't a happy smile and it didn't reach his eyes.
" Ok sir." He said
" Now scram" he yelled
Tristan quickly ran away. I can't believe this.
He then looked over to me.
" Let me check your vitals" he ordered
I stayed immobile curled up into a tight ball.
" Hurry up now." He said. I wasn't looking at him but I could feel the menace in his voice. I sat on the ledge of the bed slowly, still feeling dizzy.
He told me to open my mouth. I did and he put a thermometer in. I waited patiently with it uncomfortably resting underneath my tongue. I beeped.
" Yes you have a fever." He scribbled something on a notepad.
The door suddenly burst open
" Bro' I heard you were working here so I decided to pay a visit." I froze
That voice was chilling me to the bone. It was terrifyingly familiar.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey sorry for the really late update!! Tell me what you think about the turn of events. The world can be such a small place sometimes.
thanks
Vote-comment-follow
~Fluffyduffee