Truth

As the door creaked and opened, I faked sleep trembling slightly since my body loved to betray me. I heard shuffling around the room and the rustling of clothes before hearing the bed next to me sink under the weight of the person on it. I sometimes wondered why he had always been this way with me, what had I ever done to him.
"Alex?" I heard him whisper lowly as I struggled to keep up my facade, but I was never a good liar, never kept up the lie
"What?" I asked, my voice sounded nicer than I had meant it to be. It must of been because I was scared...my heart thumping in my chest as well.
"You didn't kill the pets did you?" He asked lowly
I opened my eyes for a minute, I couldn't believe what I had heard. How did he know? Those words...they were the exact words I had been waiting to hear my whole life. Why was he being so nice all the sudden? What did he want? Could I trust him?
"Did I cut your tongue out earlier?" Damian as before chuckling lowly. I saw him move to sit on the side of my bed. I searched for his eyes in the dimness of the room, but he was only a shadow.
"So tell me...did you kill the pets?" He asked leaning in closer, I could smell the faint hint of alcohol off his breath.
"You've been drinking...." Was all I said before turning on my other side hoping he would leave me alone.
A long silence followed making my stomach flutter out of fear.
"You know we can be friends right...or enemies....its up to you" I heard him whisper. I didn't answer at all, not finding him deserving of any response.
"Alex...don't play this game with me, I'm much smarter than you are remember?" He said leaning so close I could feel his breath on my neck.
"Get away from me!!" I snapped jerking my elbow back to hit him. Instead of his face my elbow met his large hand and his other end clasped over my mouth making my eyes water as I froze in fear. I then felt the bed shift as he got under my comforter and spooned me so close that I began to panic and wiggle around frantically to get away from him. His arm then wrapped around my middle my arms being trapped as well in his iron grip.

"Shhh...shhh...its ok..." He whispered to me like I was an injured animal.

"I want to explain something to you..." He continued as I kept trying to wiggle out of his grasp
"Mmmm...so basically, I can get you out of this place if you want...for a price of course...so I have a proposal for you...stop moving like that.." He whispered lowly as I started to feel his hard bugle press against my backside. My eyes widened and I tried my best to bite his hand only succeeding to make him angrier.
"Alex...listen. My brother and I, we have a company, and we could employ you..." He continued pressing himself more against me. What company? What is he talking about? Why is this making me feel weird...
"If you want to know more about, go consult your school nurse" he said

"Now I'm going to take my hand away, and you will sleep. And I will too. You've had enough for today." He said taking his hand off and leaving me there to return to his own bed. I felt oddly, disappointed.

But why? It's not as if I like him or anything...not at all. I blushed softly and shivered as I recalled the sensation of his breath against my neck and I felt an odd burning in my lower stomach. Oh crap.

I quickly got up and ran to the bathroom, luckily it was empty and I locked the door shivering and hiding my face behind my hands as if to not see the truth. It couldn't be true...

I had no choice but to admit it. I had no clue what he had done to me...but I...I liked him. But I was scared too. I decided to run a bath for myself and think about what he said and how I felt.
As I soaked in scolding hot water, I reflected on what had happened. Should I tell my parents..? Would they believe me. They would never believe me.
It's my sister, my goddam sister screwed it all up for me!
Even in her absence, I was suffering. I needed to find a way out of this. So, that is what I told myself. Get out.
Once I was cleaned up.
I started taking random pills, like Advil, NyQuil. I also filled my hands with toothpaste and a tooth brush. I walked back into...my...no...
The room, where I had been sleeping and I heard the faint but distinct and unmistakable sound of snoring. This... This was my only chance. To get out, to leave.
To leave before I could be coerced into something dark by my roommate. I started packing my bag in a haste.
Without really thinking, I shoved most of my important belongings into it. I hardly managed to zip it up. It was full...and heavy. But the weight of the strap on my shoulder felt reassuring. Like it was grounding me, my two feet feeling glued to the ground and to reality. This had to be the right decision. What else could I do?
I couldn't stay here anymore, I felt broken every time I stepped foot in this house, and abused and manipulated ever since Damian had been sharing my room. I knew, I knew I could come back if things turned sour. But, I needed to go. I could not stay here one more minute, I might kill myself if I had too. I held back my tears, as best I could which like everything else wasn't very good, and walked out of my old bedroom that I would never wish to return to.

I quickly headed down the stairs and as I stood by the door.
I had a doubt.
But then, I remember why I needed to escape. And so, I walked out the door of my home without wasting a minute to look back...

Damian's POV~~
As soon as he heard the front door close, Damian opened his eyes.
He smirked and hummed a slow tune to himself as he turned on the light and texted to his brother.
'The hunt is on'

----------
Hey guys! Sorry I haven't updated in a while! But I just wanted to thank you for all the support!
Please tell me if you liked it and if you want to know what happens next!!
Ciao ciao!
Vote comment and follow~
Francesca ((that's my real name ;)